Even those Housewives who regularly monitor the cleanliness of the toilet and the bath, will be helpful to know, how to get rid of rust
. The chemical composition of the water can in the shortest time to trigger yellowing, plaque and even bladder stone on enamel, earthenware, or porcelain surface.
To gently cleanse and not to spoil the delicate the coating, use these proven methods!
Eighteen million three hundred sixty one thousand nine hundred twenty nine
How to get rid of ravenite need
- 100 g of ammonia
- 50 g of hydrogen peroxide
- clean rag
- a half-liter of the Bank
- rubber gloves
- paper napkin
- Rinse a half-liter jar under running water, then wipe dry with paper towels.
- Put on your rubber gloves and pour in a jar of ammonia.
- A thin stream add in a container of hydrogen peroxide, then gently shake contents of the jar.
- Apply the solution on clean cloth and clean the soiled areas.
- Leave the remedy to act for 15 minutes, then wash off with running water.
Fifty eight million five hundred two thousand eight hundred eighty one
Here's another terrific way to cleanse the toilet and the bath from the plaque and yellow stains.
- 100 g of wine vinegar
- glass jar
- 2 tbsp of salt
- clean rag
- Pour the vinegar into a glass container, then add table salt.
- Place jar in microwave and heat to 65 degrees.
- The resulting solution was put on a clean cloth and clean the soiled areas.
- Leave the remedy to act for 15-20 minutes, then remove the remains with running water.
Very simple and effective! Don't forget also to learn how to quickly unclog the sewer pipe.
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE the Author
The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!