Destructive relationships: a way out of crisis

For a person who lived a long time hard, out of the crisis is also a crisis.

Academician Natalya spondylitis made the discovery that during an illness in the brain creates the matrix of the disease, which helps the body to adapt to difficult circumstances to accept them and learn to live with them.And in order to overcome the disease, you need the matrix to destroy.
All the same applies to mental processes.

If you were living in a hostile environment, lack of resources, in a difficult or destructive relationships, but step by step, got out of a difficult situation, you may find that, despite the fact that the difficulties are resolved, your status does not change — life is not happy. You used to feel bad and this habit works, despite the changing circumstances.

The destruction of the matrix a depressed state occurs due to several areas of psychological work:

1. The assignment itself of the results of this work, their own efforts — "I got out, I did so-and-so."

2. The assignment itself changed circumstances — "I have now what there was before (material objects, people, prosperity, free time, new opportunities)".

3. Ocenie skills to live differently — to manage their free time, material and other resources not in order to survive, and for interesting and enjoyable activities;

4. Build new skills in the organization of its activities — not in ways that worked in the days of survival, and more relevant to the "peaceful" life.

By itself, this work is not so simple, because it is not easy to part with the habits that helped to cope and survive.

Some people do not part with them for fear that "and suddenly war, and I have forgotten how to mobilize". If you keep this fear — I hasten to reassure you: the acquired skills do not disappear.

Hard if you learned something, you can at the right time again to take advantage of these skills, they "Wake up" themselves under the influence of circumstances. Same as if you went well on the bike, and then many years he did not sit down, you recover your driving skills, you will take very little time, your neurons will quickly rebuilt and the body will start moving by itself.

Another challenge is the resulting void in the moment when you give up old habits to act, overvoltage, workaholism, stress Smoking. You can feel the boredom and confusion. These feelings are absolutely normal, and it takes time and patience to:

a) learn how to transfer them

b) wait until your energy will find another direction for your implementation, in a new, living, creative rhythm, more than adequate for you and your new life.

The third difficulty is, when there is a new energy, a habit put it in the old riverbed, to give it in the direction that once brought you joy, but now no longer happy. Here you have the time and patience to refuse to go the old route and wait until the energy itself is structured and go in a new format in a new direction and next step.

Changes the body — it is long and laborious, so the expectation of quick results does not help but rather hinders this process. Allow yourself to change at the pace it is. Itself trust your body and mind, what the body can handle itself without your attempts to "adjust and accelerate" the adoption of the speed changes which is a huge help with your change.

Author: Nina Rubstein

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: rubstein.livejournal.com/1158588.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting