41 — it's not just about age

It is my time. Yesterday my son asked how old I am. I said "41". He laughed saying that he 6, and my grandfather is 80.

And it's not just age. It's like the last chance to Wake up-to see-and stay in what he saw.

Now I do not look over the top, but very deep deep. And not in a hurry. Looking, watching.

Now I'm in a hurry less because I have fewer illusions, naivete and desire to make the world spravdlivo-urovnoveshenny, so everyone was happy.

Rarely sparking optimism from the series "that's when the world will become better, then I will live life happier." Will not.

And now I know that depends on me much less than I thought. And learn to relax the brain and body, knowing that the world will not be better. Now I don't expect someone to come running, save, hug. Looking for the resource itself or with the support, even where it seems not. There may be only one, maximum two people.Those who can attend, when scared, unclear, unexpected, when better to keep silent. They'll call themselves, will come, and if need be will not go away. The rest is just the rest. And I don't call these people friends. Well, learn not to devalue their unwillingness, their inability and the inability to be around. And Yes - people come and go. Everyone has their own way and their crossroads.

Intuition and sensitivity are my best and true guidance. Already Yes. And impotence is now no longer seems the ultimate point of being. As a point of fact. After which you can take things and go with the freight train going wrong way. So there.

And are increasingly able to close the vents in the past and the future, and stay in the present, a present which somehow kept slipping away... Or I could not for him to grab.... Less desire to live in anxiety because it is impossible to control, and never will. However, more and more clear, how to achieve clarity, safety, comfort, equip your "lock" and close the door behind him. Let for some time. And in the "castle" to dance, jump and have fun.

And fewer want to take revenge on those who have struck at the vulnerable, weak and unprotected back. And now I realizethere's a difference between "see a vulnerable back and see the vulnerable back and hit her." Let the space itself deals with them. Revenge is a choice. And for choice - there are consequences and a price. Just now clearer who is who and who is who. Even if it Hu — charming charismatic and "dear" a smile, a kind of sheep-at him in precious clothing, gently to divine@PEC, instead of offers of help and support.

And not scary "smeared" in the fall. Fall anyone can. Stand up-shake-to wash. And if you need to ask for help. And it gives you the stamina and acquired skills. And you even get to smile. To stop "watering" yourself for "imperfection" and learn to self-pity, to sympathize. It turns out not to search guilty and not to find them in yourself, MMA for all the malice of the world the only one who I have currently. If you retaliate yourself will not work, then find a way out of the impasse.

Guilt and shame are unnecessary and swept beyond the "castle", although still appearing on the periphery of the soul. But met in person, they both come and go. No one is better. More deep sense of life, which is not only, but I. And black, and white, and everything in between.

And no more wrong and forbidden emotions. Like hungry dogs, they run away, released and then come back to me and ready just in me to be. They are about something I say, and I listen to them very carefully.

And they need less heroism and more peaceful human life, do less and be more. Don't hide behind short-sightedness in relation to the world, and gently let go flying to the sky lantern of childhood, which gave so much illusory hopes. The expectations that were taken from real life in the past... It's time to grow up...

Author: Love Ledomska

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: hsp-portal.com/2016/08/26/kogda-prihodit-vremya-vzroslet/

Tags

See also

New and interesting