Leave the kids to her husband. Mature

And here it is — a divorce.

In front of a woman with two children oil painting:

1) Lack of money (she was sitting in the decree, and was not engaged in his career), sense of humiliation, begging for alimony.

2) no One helps. Maybe to help the parents, but they have their own life, they still work and so on.

3) Children are not to hang out with dad as you need.

4) Who will have me married with two kids? (Actually not a problem, but a new relationship you need to devote time, and his mom with two children there).

Her ex-husband own oil painting:

1) Stable work and earnings.

2) a Lot of time just to experience life in all its forms.

The injustice is obvious. Everything is clearly skewed.

The woman in a deadlock. She's a mess, she in outrage. She quarreled with her husband. Often and powerfully quarrel. She hates him.

Husband feels the same, plus the superiority amid the euphoria of absolute freedom from responsibility.

In another quarrel he gives: "I do Not agree to my terms, take the kids".

Know how to react to such words a GROWN woman?

She immediately packs his things. Smacking children on the cheek. And leaves with the words: "I will come at the weekend, will walk with the children."

Now this is class. Smart, confident, and all will be good at it.

Fears and resentment come from?

Husband does not know how to handle children? Learn. Knows nothing about how a day of each child? A grown woman a long time have automated all the processes. Someone in the garden, someone at school, someone with a nanny, then mugs and time to complete homework. She will send by mail to the former instructions.

What happens if the children get sick? Husband doesn't know how to call a pediatrician? She leaves him on the phone. It will not be all night did not sleep, sitting next to a sick child? Maybe it's for the best? The child is not asthma, but only a cold or rotavirus.

Chronic disease in a child? All instructions will be written.

Dad is crazy and bad influences on the child? And mother will not become "crazy" when she's alone and now she will be torn to pieces in despair, physical fatigue and lack of money?

If it is not strong, successful woman, her life will soon turn into hell. Even the strongest can not stand. In any case, I will have to reconsider everything in life. And while all this is rebuilt, the children will get into all maternal hysteria. Both external and internal. And the child also suffers greatly when he sees the mother weeping quietly, as if he saw the hysterical mother's hand-wringing.

Because "crazy" dad or a grown woman soberly assess their mental capabilities now.

Who will lead them on mugs? Well, first, you can hire a neighbor to take. No money, no one? Mugs will have to cancel. The earth will not open up. Mom begins to engage actively with their career, and will be able to earn a roommate, and not only the neighbor.

Who is going to cook dinner? Husband. Can not — learn. Does not want to learn — even hire a chef.

And what are the pros? Mom will now be coming and kind. Night looked, all kissed, and the tale told, if there will to live. And if far away, it will be a wonderful Sunday mom. Good and good. Just for kids. After all, she has seen a week. Children can even "finally", will be mother's in their interest.

Your heart sank? How are my kindred blood? Normally they will be. Enough to consider them victims. Heap: a woman and a man, and children.

Pass all your lessons. Your life tin. Enough to carry the psychological burden of responsibility of a teenager — husband, and trying in hellish conditions to bring happiness to children. The above-described, what they have is happiness.

Can not still leave the children? In vain. Would rest, and entered in the resource state...

Then here's what you do. Divorce immediately make a plan of shared responsibility, and present spouse.

Finance. Brought before the family 30 thousand? On paper write — 90 thousand rubles a month. Yes. I am not going to go into psychology, but you have to write well.

Didn't take children to clubs? Now leads. Or pays for those who will be led. What will you do? You have a job. You leave tomorrow on it. From 8 to 19.

Weekend — one day with mom, one day with dad. Full day.

Evening DAILY calls to the children.

All this you write on paper.

Substitute the MEANING in the details

You don't have what I need

For yourself do not ask for money. Just go to work and earn themselves.

The wife has objections? And there can be no objection. And say the code word. So many times to her husband remembered: JOINT CUSTODY. Yes, now everything in half.

Designate responsibility and not sit in the position of victim, whose life fell apart. No you with the personal initiative to take more responsibility for not coming. They themselves give. And now, with a clean slate do in this time is smart.published

Author: Elena Guskova

Source: elenaguskova.ru/ostavte-detej-muzhu-eto-po-vzroslomu/

Tags

See also

New and interesting