Success is no secret: 25 inspirational quotes

Quite often flashed in the media titles of articles and interviews with topics such as "secrets of successful people". But in fact there are no secrets, no mysteries. All personalities who were able to realize personal potential intelligence or talents in full, usually willingly share your life philosophy.






Surround yourself with people who will pull you up. Just life is already full of those who want to pull you down. ©George Clooney

Do today what others don't want, you will live tomorrow like others can't. ©Jared Leto

If you find a person with whom you will be able to behave as freely as acting alone with him, appreciate him like the air.

If you were told that your train is gone, remember — there are jets and yachts.

Hammering a nail into the soul, remember that even pulled his apologies, you still leave there hole.

Never make excuses. Not to those who you love, or — especially — to those who do not like. He who does not love, still you would never believe, and who loves — he'll come up with an excuse for you.

If you are about the rumors, then you're a person. Remember: never discuss and do not envy poor. Envy best, discuss best.

Can't make a woman happy? Do not disturb others. ©Gerard Butler

Be able to forgive, because this property is strong. The weak never forgive. ©Mahatma Gandhi

Fight, because a woman chooses strong, courageous and persevering, and not those who at the slightest quarrel throw up their hands and go.

Never argue with idiots. You descend to their level where they will crush you their experiences.© Mark TWAIN

Always remember that people become close gradually, strangers – instantly.

Learn to be happy without alcohol, to dream without drugs, to communicate without the Internet and nervous without a cigarette.

Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life. ©Confucius

Don't rely too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the dark.

Don't worry about your mistakes, because without making them, you'll never know how to do it right.

If you want to have something you never had, you have to do what you never did. ©Coco Chanel

When you lose — just smile. The winner loses the taste of victory. ©Fernando Hierro

You must have a dream. Sure! So you can get up in the morning.

If the bear binds you to a tree, saying something in Latin — go to sleep. In any unclear situation go to bed.

If You are unhappy with the place occupied, change it. You're not a tree! Jim Rohn

You will not be able to bring one if you don't will depend. Robert Anthony

If you're rich, don't think about it, if you are poor — don't take your poverty seriously. if you are able to live in peace, remembering that peace is the only performance you'll be free, you will not touch the pain. Suffering is the result of a serious attitude to life; bliss is the result of the game. Think of life as a game, hail to her.

Never tell people your problems, 80% of them are not interested in the other 20% are glad you have them.

Do what you want. Do what you think is right. You will still condemn the end of life.






For success in case you stick to the following rules:

  • watch and learn for interesting people;

  • listen to, develop powers of observation and attention;

  • learn patience;

  • learn to remain calm in any situation;

  • do not argue and talk less;

  • not to impose their views;

  • try not to lie;

  • learn not to create enemies;

  • don't look in a hurry the friendship, friends will come and on time;

  • avoid communication with empty people;

  • try to fix in your life so that your tomorrow was better than yesterday.published

 

 



3 powerful rules for the New year

Problems don't actually exist

 

 



Source: miamifolio.com/articles/?p=892,

Tags

See also

New and interesting