Funds from Babi Dope: write the user manual

Signs Babi Dope (DB): overtaken by a sudden and irresistible. Lasts from five minutes to two hours. Later regret. Suffering of innocent people, usually male. Friends, about such cases tell — "the goat" and "All is lost, chef!!"Some of the girls sheepishly say "I Mangled wood..."Mom used to say, "Yes, we had a fight... yeah so what... he is guilty...»

The consequences Babi Dope: repentance hungover, "what have I done!"timid apology and even, in extreme cases, desperate screams followed. The injured party bears his own cross, usually silently, with dignity, though in the midst of your attack may shout and beat his fist into the wall that you just egged.

I even heard during the attack database on the phone strange sound, like the source, snarling, crunching bends iron rod (for lack of me), why would I not be surprised. To be honest, I chickened out. But not stopped.

Complications come in the form of text messages and an unlimited number of insane content that during the attack reread voluptuousness, and after the attack, closing her eyes in horror, immediately removed.

Fourteen million four hundred six thousand five hundred fifteen

©Andrey Remnev

What saves. I know of only two ways. One tested empirically, the second told me my great-grandmother. First - the untimely death of money and the physical inaccessibility of the victim (preferably in different cities). Second — "as soon as I wanted grandfather Nikita reply, I went and got a mouthful of water. Not from ingesting two hours."

Here is my humble contribution:

1. I swear that this year I will not write half asleep SMS app. So as I'm inadequate and then I wonder why.

2. I am going to drink the magnesium Athanasia PMS.

3. I wish I had no reason, but also (if I'm suddenly the cause will find or invent), including technical, for a showdown.

4. I hate mail has learned not to send immediately, and then did not send. Do not write personal letters any. To forget that I know how to write. To say.

Ninety seven million two hundred thirty one thousand eight hundred ninety seven

5. I want NOT to THINK but only to feel with all my heart and only good.

6. After a gentle "Thank you, Peter," I should immediately turn off the phone, close the mouth, to jump with a parachute to escape and not to expand the idea further.

7. At the approach of an attack in General on all to answer the question in two phrases: "Thank you, Peter" and "Peter", and then immediately close the mouth of the grandmother's way.

If you don't want to go somewhere — don'T GO!Do not wear CLOSE to you people

8. To have an extra friend who vigilantly will shout — "I'll Kill you, put the phone!"

9. Taboo words: "Out," and "Our Relationship" and the phrase "I still want to understand."

10. Not to start the dialogues first. A girl decorates modesty.published 

Author: Yulia Rubleva

Source: ulitza.livejournal.com/49079.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting