Julia Snigir

Looking at Julia Snigir - a feminine, beautiful and bright, it is hard to believe that as a child she had complexes about their appearance. Some complexes "live" in the actress to the present day. According to her, she even compliments viewed with suspicion ...

"I've always been very thin ... I was not feminine. I refused to wear shorts because of the skinny legs ... »

By the way, the real name of Julia - Siriskina. This is her first husband as a parting bonus "gave" her a sonorous name. With a name like that it was a sin to be a teacher (Julia by profession - teacher of English), here and decided to go to the actress Julia.

Film debut for Julia Snigir considered the film "The Last slaughter", filmed in 2006.

Julia also participated in the filming of "vaccine", "Finish." In addition, some notoriety brought Julia shooting the video of the "Beasts" on the song "See you soon." Another step toward the heights of acting for Julia was the project of a novel "Inhabited Island".

"The Valley of Roses»:

The series "In the forests and mountains»:

Julia Snigir also admitted that craving for the acting profession has never experienced. Everything seems to be somehow accidentally left. As if fate itself led Julia first in a modeling agency, and then to the casting.

Still shy Julia does not like "red carpet", or rather walk on them. She admits that feels like beast in the zoo, to which all curiously watching.

Another thing - communication. For example, an interview. Here Julia - like a fish in water.

About the roles of Julia Snigir says the following:
"I do not give a role consonant with my inner" I ". The young actress is offered: to be in love with the main character, smiling, sometimes crying - primitive feelings. You want something more complex ... I even started walking with glasses on the sample, although I have normal vision. They become more mature, more serious »

Her current boyfriend (although it can be called young at a stretch), Julia met during the filming. It was he who made the film "Inhabited Island".
"We had a long filming process, so we got to know a long time. Filmed 11 months, and after filming, I immediately moved to Maxim »
Maxim Osadchiy and Julia Snigir:

She was not embarrassed no difference in age (27 years old), nor the presence of Maxim child from his first marriage.
"I peer is not so interesting. I would like to see a man of interest. Man wants to admire ... »

Plans to continue to pursue an acting actress and photomodelling activities.

Tags

See also

New and interesting