The nickname is justified: cat Sentence learned an amazing trick

The owners give Pets sometimes give such names that explain their logic is not possible. The website shares with the reader a story about a cat that fully lives up to its name!

In one of the courts of the city bred black and white cat. Its origin was unknown, but he looked decent, bureaucratic, behaved calmly and therefore stuck. The judge called his Sentence. I've been trying to figure out why the cat has such a strange name. The basic version was that the judges only kidding on legal topics.

In one of cold autumn days, sitting in the waiting process, in the hallway, I saw a mouse running through the. Immediately flew up the Sentence and grabbed her. And then it became clear the origin of his name: passing by the judge, dressed in a gown, with an armful of things armpit, stopped, looked at the cat and began to read:

— For crimes stipulated by articles like such a... a Mouse is sentenced to death by devouring. Sentence to enforce immediately.

The cat waited for the end of the monologue. Patiently. Silently. The judge barely finished ate the mouse.

via pikabu.ru/story/o_sudakh_i_sudyakh_4658022

Tags

See also

New and interesting