In 2017, the electric car BMW i3 will be updated

In 2017 BMW will release the next generation compact hatchback i3 with extended range of travel. According to the German resource Welt am Sonntag, the city will receive electric vehicle traction battery with a larger capacity, as well as undergo a number of design changes.

It is reported that the most popular electric car BMW the new Assembly will be able to pass on a single charge more than 300 km. Thus, the automaker is planning to increase the autonomy of the machine by 50 percent. According to experts, to take this step, the user was forced closest competitors, whose models announced for 2017, are more serious indicators of "range".

Parallel to the changes in the power plant, the i3 will get an updated design of the outer part of the body, which will affect the appearance of its front and rear elements. As for the premiere date of the new model, the details of the German mark has not been announced.

BMW recently announced an ambitious plan to increase sales of electrified cars up to 100 million units in 2017. At the end of the current year the group expects to realize about 60 thousand hybrids and electric vehicles.

We will remind, this spring the electric car BMW i3 has already received the update, which affected also the increase of power reserve. New specs promise that the "green" car without recharging can take up to 300 km (NEDC). In reality this figure is closer to 200 am. published

Source: ecotechnica.com.ua/transport/1756-v-2017-elektromobil-bmw-i3-obnovitsya-zapas-khoda-300-km-i-redizajn-eksterera.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting