That's why I stopped to throw out the eggshells! Turn it into something amazing...

The beauty of the decor of the eggshell in its accessibility. With no special skills, you can achieve great results: this, seemingly banal material to obtain a real masterpieces!

Mosaic from egg to solubilisate mosaic — work is quite laborious, but a novice can make it easier by doing decoupage on eggshells.

mosaic of the eggshell" itemprop=">

The technology is simple: on the degreased blank, apply the glue, lay the shell on top put a fragment of wipes (or a whole), press down, to have drawn the relief, let dry. With shells pre-take film.

Look what you get!

1. Such decoration gives new life to old plates and saucers.

2. Stand Cup is a good thing, and decorated with shells and pretty!

3. To design the kitchen in a provençal style.

4. The effect of "antique": looks great!

5. Plate, decorated with your own hands is a wonderful gift.

6. Decorate an egg shell can be absolutely different things.

7. Children will also be interested in this occupation, it develops concentration, fine motor skills and sense of artistic taste.

8. A striking bottle design in the African style.

9. And this is directly mosaic, when the shell is pre-painted, and already she laid out the picture.

10. In this remarkable work effectively combined various materials: shell, beads, glass beads and natural stones.

Of course, this laborious task requires some effort and patience, but the result is worth the time: the finished work of the imagination!

I hope I managed to inspire you and you will share the article with your friends!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting