Bitter bread my mother's son

Very interesting and tough paper. God forbid, I do not call notice to itself the described features of the immediate escape from the house to feed the parasites-landlords and plow the middle of nowhere. But think about this, all the more destructive cults do that and that operate with the same infantile traits adherents, which caused that led to the problem.

There is no greater misfortune for man than parental love. Present. Blind. Manic.

Call-home-and-then-I-not-I.

Most trouble hitting the outside of the individual, and this corrodes from the inside daily, in the most pliable age.

Eighteen million three hundred seventy three thousand seventy two

Even prison scrip and the army acting personality not more than the daily requirement to wear a scarf. Eat carrots. Eat an Apple. Don't want some tea? In an hour we eat. Half an hour later for dinner. After 15 minutes we eat. Where do you go, my hands. Don't be late. And Misha don't you? And how many has he left? And hat is he wearing? She got married? So you just? She doesn't deserve you, you silly country girl. What do you yell all the time? I'll show you. I'll be there. You go to sleep. It's cold outside. Lock it properly. Put the ears. Don't print it, I'm afraid. Do not drink tap water, do not drink unboiled water, do not drink tap water.

Your mamahan running around the block in Slippers, looking for you? Thanks, I thought so, give me a cigarette.

"The main thing is to agree with everything" - taught companion in misfortune.

Calls to evening with each station, meet. Dress. Out in the hallway, I say: don't go anywhere later. Well, not going anywhere. Undress. Depart. Again, dress up and quickly leave, not paying attention to the cries on the stairs.

He's neurotic, my friend. Boxer and neurotic. A wild combination. Three years living in Germany, without parents, with my family, and still neurotic. Like "natural Born killers".

I understand it. People, do not see, to not understand this. They are easy and forgiving. When they say that their own grandpa seriously ill psychopath, because five minutes after the bell riding home forty daughters vpaivaetsja through the peephole and fifty minutes is a pillar, and then said they say that when you have kids of your own, then you'll understand. They are just happy fools. To them, in forty years who came to a neighbor to smoke, to chat, never was a 65-year-old father and not gone hand home because it's late.

They laugh naively suggest, at least, change the flat.

They do not know that the man who famously parental love, does not know how to change the flat. God forbid, that he was able at least to pay for it.

He even did not know how. Take decisions. To accept praise. Live together. Adapt. Concede. Keep your distance. To give a face. Buy. Repair. Answer. From the horror of the world he hates people much stronger than they deserve.

External love for him the drug he always got free and great hooked. Drug addiction progresses, the hysterical mother's love is lacking, we need a strong hallucinogens, and do not give.

And love it, incidentally, also can not, because love is always needed distance, and he zatselovali since childhood, and to give not used, besides, knows how cumbersome the love for its object, and instinctively tries not to strain his lovely people.

Begin throwing between "I am a worm" and "I am God," is a painful thought, reflection, look at yourself from the outside, which cannot fail to aggravate. When at an expensive restaurant present themselves through the eyes of strangers, immediately begins to tremble hand and all falls off the fork.

Adult favorite child is the crown Prince, who humanely let go to live after dad was beheaded.

It would be better not released. Better to finish at once.

The combination of the tyrant and the baby in one soul safely cuts off human from humanity.

Then mother's care is no longer necessary: the loneliness wears away and spoils the Prince alone; the tragedy of his already salonlarina, it is able to reproduce it myself. However, if mom's not dead, she will always find time to call and ask what he ate today and where in the world did yesterday.

Ninety one million six hundred ten thousand seventy seven

It has long been the Bane of entire Nations. Returning from Israel a friend told me that there is a whole generation of perpetual teenagers-children of those who passed the mayhem and crematorium. Children who never become adults, because to them old age will instill that they lost weight, and not to let outside because there are dogs, cars and criminals.

So the world is divided in two, one basis. On one side of the living nervous lonely Sluts with suicidal tendencies, to old age trying to act cool. On the other — easy, festive, everyone's favorite tyrannosaur, to old age littering money and sticks. They are all good. At the time of puberty the parents were engaged in their work, each other, the device personal life, but not love of children.

Someone father is a Director in 16 years, left the apartment with the money for two years and left with her mom in an expedition. Someone's father-academician in the same 16 said: "in the future. This is your room and Breakfast at home, and the rest is not our business." Someone's father was not at all, and mom and still a berry again.

"So, that's right kids, they can be released alone, not that of my"- calmly say that any professional mother and lie.

This is not the correct children correct their parents. In 16 years, throwing one can and should any person, except Serezha from the book "the drummer's Fate", which the boa sell, spies fill.

In nezakonnom society Prince always unhappy poor, homeless infant, Sid Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn. One life passes to the complaints and dreams, others in fiction and adventures. Some go to friends to complain about the existence, other secret from his wife to hug another pregnant, happy and grateful. Some months think that it would be necessary to clean the floor, others half a day to equip a new home. Some tightly sealed in his apartment, others change the keys like a glove, removing, genias and visiting with friends. The military can never find, and if you find, you come across confidently and quickly made a COP-out, but if stuck, here roly-poly easily be in the key lock, curtice, in the orchestra, and without any patronage, are trained from childhood to solve problems. In combat, "fuel oils" serve since childhood, wrapped up Chad. Ago, they come with renewed mirobolant, isolation and hatred of humankind. Relatives vestigal them gray sideburns and then recommends that you dress warmly.

It is a quiet, dull, mechanical insanity. In order for the child to grow up healthy, him in the middle of the fourth class are driving to bed in a minute after the New year and three hours contentedly listening to the sobs in the pillow. To daughter quickly up and became happy, tell her what she in vain has lived the life of a fool, birthday, champagne in hand, in the form of a toast.

Sticky like a Lolly, annoying as flower peddler, blind, as a guard of honor, parents persistently and viciously not wish to see hurt those who kutal, alone those who are married, and beat those who accompanied. They methodically defend their right to love, yet the boldest assumptions, children do not come to mind that they protect themselves.

I should be very proud of your daughter, and she was a fool, and twenty-five lives with a married man. This I want to son's birthday at home with me, and what he wants it doesn't matter. I worry when you're not home, so die, and be ten. And what do you suppose the frost got used to it and slept on the snow not once, not ten, don't care about that, I didn't see you there, and my heart was sick, and here if you to button. Still living father, a very proper uncle once said to my mother: "If you never got married, your daddy would run around you, sorry, flapped and would be happy."

In General, I can see why Zhenya Lukashin from "twist of fate" to thirty-six no family. But he had a mother. That. World.

Also interesting: Where are infantile adults

The syndrome of delayed adulthood — prevalence is increasing

P. S. all of my friends. already have their own children. Normal, rarely seeing employed fathers missing him.

Friends, childish no children. None.

They will appear later, will die when their loving grandparents.

Late children love.

On the present.

Death.published 

© Denis Gorelov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.entheta.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2230

Tags

See also

New and interesting