Miscellaneous

One guy Alex, who studied with me in the group, had a rare quality - he was absolutely give a damn about what people think about him by others. It is their quality, he exploited in the tail and mane. To argue with everyone that otmochite any number (for example, that will go down in the dorm to the first floor completely naked). But because he has lost a lot a lot of money for such bet to find customers it became increasingly difficult. At last, once he found some noodle-freshman, with whom he had argued at the huge, at that time, the amount of (25 rubles, while almost a scholarship) that will reach from the faculty to the hostel (7-8 stops on the metro) in flippers instead of shoes. Hepremennym condition was stipulated that all this expedition should take place optionally in the presence of burdock.
 On the eve of the test mug I was full of optimism and said that goat Alik does not understand an elementary thing, why that did not happen. In short, the next day when leaving Alec removes his Yugoslav brown shoes, ties the laces, gives mug, and he gets into flippers with great difficulty because the sandals he enormously disproportionate, like a duck. Then, lifting his feet and raising splashes (puddles, late autumn), quite deftly jumps thoroughfare to the metro station "Park Kultury". In the underground public ohrenevayu, Alex, as usual, on this matter calmly and puts drops into the subway. And there kontrolersha policeman inside it is not allowed. One more discouraged vyshlepyvaet out approaches him beaming mug he says, like, well, you now realized their error and pay offers. But the thrust Alex says, horseradish is not over yet, about the type of transport persuasion was not, I will go by bus. Ha bus stop rush hour, every storm the bus, and when the sun is, are pushed to climb, Alik always someone on the fins comes so that he could not move the place, no matter how much the mother. At last, another bus opens the back door right next to Alec, he jumps on the steps, and it turns out that the fins on the steps you can put and legs - no, he gliding, like Donald Duck in the Disney movie, several times hammer on the steps and flops with a crash right at his feet oncoming crowd. Ruthless passengers pushing Alik feet, produce landing, but he gathered his last strength to rise from the asphalt and manages to jump back to the bottom rung. Burdock squeezed into the front court. Now fins sticking out, and the door is not closed. The driver in the mirror sees some tails sticking out and announces that as long as passengers will not retracted his fish in the interior, the bus will not go anywhere.
 Meanwhile, the people who came up after boarding, notes that it is some idiot in flippers, because of which all the troubles, raised a ruckus. At last, some aunt takes the initiative and the driver yells, they say, will drive a little bit to the traffic police post, this reptile and there surrender bully police. Alex sees that turns out as something very bad, then he comes to mind is a brilliant idea, and he yells at the whole bus: - Well, you people! Wild beasts !!! I - athlete, snorkeling doing here here next to the pool in "The Seagull", and I had just stolen shoes in the locker room. What to me now, do you think the city to go barefoot? Then once everything is changing, all begin to feel sorry for him, help to climb. Boils total noble wrath against the thief, who divorced immensely. The same is now an aunt shouts the driver, do not, say, the police went fine. Everyone starts Alik asking about the details, there were good shoes, and he entered fully into the role, with anguish tells how he took away the only Yugoslav brown shoes, besides the rare, large size. At this point, the people's anger screwy guy standing next to Alec, suddenly sees that on the front of the site is the guy behind the counter is held and not his hand hangs a pair of burly brown shoes. He yells, they say, come there, look quickly Yugoslav shoes? .. He answered that yes, he shouts, "There they are, your shkary" and "Wait, I crushed it thieves' begins to break forth, it does not work, Then he shouts "keep that bitch with the shoes out there in front." Again raised a ruckus, and again the driver screaming, so he went straight to the police. Amok driver into the microphone to announce that he would go, but not the police, and in a psychiatric hospital, all take. At this point, approaching the stop, the doors open, burdock with boots bullet comes out of the bus, being chased several truth-seekers, and on the back, in despair, Alex jumps. Here at this moment standing at the bus stop almost happened mass insanity, when they saw the bus in a huge jump crashes man with flippers, to the ears of all the splash of mud puddles and yelling "Stop, everything! I'll catch up with him! All right, prepare a quarter! "giant leaps rushing down the street. A month after the trial lasted, someone who has to pay.

Tags

See also

New and interesting