The sun charges the electric vehicles of the BMW

The charging point of the car i Solar Carport is 100% powered by solar energy. Because of this, car owners are not tied to the electric grid and prices for electricity.

The station is designed to service the electric vehicles BMW i3 and i8. The roof is covered with solar modules. The energy transfer provides the i Wallbox Pro from BMW. System recharging equipped so that users can see how the total volume of generated electricity and the degree of charging of the car. In the case of excess energy production electricity can be directed into a common network.

The concept of solar parks developed in the framework of an integrated approach to environmentally friendly transport: not only the car itself should be harmless, but all of its supporting work infrastructure. Thus, we offer tents of new generation, lightweight, durable, airy, and each car owner will be able to appreciate their favor, because information about the received energy is readily available — reports That Allemand, developed by BMW Group Designworks.

Source: greenevolution.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting