Flowers for flower beds in partial shade— Brunner

I have long wanted to arrange a bed of variegated plants under a big forsythia Bush. Still there grew only hosts Yes dead-nettle. The latter, however, tried to crawl away across the bed, constantly had to tame it.

Brunner – plant unpretentious, special attention and care is not required. For planting you need to choose a location in partial shade preferred soil light or medium density, to them it feels wonderful, provided that moisture in abundance. Can easily get along without fertilizer, but if you want to feed – I will answer with a longer blooming, the leaves will be more and they will be larger. What to fertilize? Complex mineral fertilizers, organic matter, humus.

Brunner latifolia (unlike anthrax), will always have to protect from weeds and weeding to ensure that the soil was wet. According to experts, this kind of good winters without shelter, even in the Northern parts of the country, but there was a snow cover of 10 cm

In the fall, when the aboveground part of the plant will begin to fade, it must be completely removed with secateurs or scissors, to wait until the cut dries, and if there is no snow, and the frost has already come, to cover the sleeping Brunner spruce branches.

Here's a blue-eyed newcomer came to me on the bed, I really like it, don't you? A little sad, I read that in many places Brunner is growing like a weed, is that it, we have it seedling is very expensive!

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting