In Japan appeared solar panels made in an unusual design

The accident at a nuclear power plant in Japan in 2011 left a certain imprint on the attitude of people to “artificial” thermal energy. Perhaps for this reason, Hiroshi Segawa, a professor at the Tokyo Research Center, created his solar panel in a positive floral design. “I hope that my invention will help to look at alternative energy sources with different eyes,” he explains. Moreover, the use of the sun for electricity is absolutely safe for both nature and man.

Annabelle Segoa, named after a variety of white hydrangea, is composed of a number of colored plates inserted into a neat wooden frame. The dimensions of the curious stained glass are only 20 cm wide and the same in height. And yet, plate solar panels are so powerful that they can double charge a smartphone without an additional light source. Curiously, when the battery is recharged, the hydrangea petals in the picture turn blue. When the solar panel gives up all its energy, the flower turns white and becomes an exact copy of its plant prototype.

“I think my battery is quite suitable for decorating the solarium,” Mr. Segawa smiles. It combines scientific novelty and creative design. As for the subject of the picture, everything will depend only on the imagination of the manufacturer. Source: energy-fresh.ru

Source: /users/1617

Tags

See also

New and interesting