How to start to think positive and stick to this lifestyle

Seventeen million two hundred sixty two thousand six hundred ninety

фото:alterbusiness.info No matter what you need positive thinking: just lift your mood or improve someone's mood, you just can't stray from the true path, if you're optimistic Outlook on things.

But when it comes to permanent positive changes in your life, the rare drops of optimism here and there, just insufficient. To create and live a beautiful life of your dreams, you just need a daily positive thinking!

You have any doubts, Your despair, gave voice? If the thought of a full orientation on positive thinking stopped you, then please my friends, read on…

I know it is difficult to change your mental habits. Frankly, for me to give up negative thinking was more difficult than to quit Smoking and to give up French wine together! BUT... It can be done. And that you have correctly started the implementation of this vital decision, here are 3 tips how to think positive:

Plan your actions

I know it may sound a bit generalizing or speculative, but the truth is that when you are trying to introduce a new habit or a new procedure to an existing schedule, you need a lot of time. That is why planning for multiple rounds of positive thinking a day helps a lot. I recommend that you carve out in your schedule 5 minutes in the morning, 5 afternoon and 5 evening. In the literal sense of these words: write this in your planner, hang sheet-reminder on the wall or add the calendar to your smartphone (it's really good advice, because you can set it as a reminder).

Be specific as to what kind of action to practice positive thinking you want to do? You're going to write a list of everything you appreciate at the moment? You are going to do a number of physical movements, repeating in my mind "thank you" with every exhalation? Perhaps you want to write a short love note to your higher self, God, spirit or any other force which, in your opinion, gives you life. I usually use the approach of Abraham-Hicks (Law of Attraction) to positive thinking. I'm just doing a short "frantic" breaks for expressing appreciation for all that come to my mind about 5 minutes each. It depends on you what you want to do, just make sure, as a beginner, you'll advance to know exactly what will be your actions. This will save you from wasting your 5 minutes to decide:

"Hmm, and how do I do that?"instead of the actual practice.

When you share your intention or goal with someone else, it is most likely that you will be actively tuned to follow through. Therefore, I recommend that you share your plans to start a daily basis to think positively with someone who appreciates what you want to do and, secondly, will make you answer for its commitment to bring into your life is a powerful, positive change.

Source: justpost.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting