Collect urban schools. Tile

We've heard a million and one opinions, why the need for yellow tactile tile that actively converts throughout the city. Yes, there is such

She need not for ice the citizens did not slide. Not to bright yellow color to announce: "Caution! Somewhere nearby may be blind!". And not for beauty

And in order to, as in the picture above, the man can insert between the grooves his wand and calmly move around the city, avoiding the pillars, near the road braking and turning at intersections. Details can be found here: www.stroyplan.ru/docs.php?showitem=53196

But if you are too lazy — here's the abridged version (translated into Russian Hope Dorovsky):

1. It is necessary to measure surface elevation: 5 to 7 mm should be.

2. Is 2 tiles

a) Warning. Must be able to navigate and avoid hazards on the route in public buildings and facilities, and pedestrian routes. Form slab — luperci.

b) Guides. Should provide the ability to move in the right direction on their own inside public buildings and facilities, and pedestrian routes. Form slab — ribbed.

3. Application

a) Attention to the underpass. Strip width 500 mm or 600 mm and a length equal to the width of the transition, laid out on the sidewalk in front of the beginning of the transition. Cone luperci. At a distance of 800 mm from the edge of the first rung of the ladder

b) Attention to land transition. Strip width 500 mm or 600 mm and a length equal to the width of the transition, laid out on the sidewalk in front of the beginning of the transition. Longitudinal ribs. At a distance of 800 mm from the edge of the roadway

in), the ground transition at an angle of 90°. Two strips of a width 500 mm or 600 mm and a length equal to the width of the transition, laid out on the sidewalk on two sides before turning to the transition. Diagonal ribs. At a distance of 800 mm from the lines, which is a continuation of the transition edges.

g) Attention to the traffic light. The square, laid around the mast of the traffic light consists of 4 plates with a side of the tile is equal to 500500 mm. With square papername. Around the mast of the traffic light in girth

d) Caution, obstacle. Strip, laid out on the contour of the obstacles, a width of 500 mm. With square papername. At a distance of 800 mm from the obstacle.

e), turn left (to the right). Plate with a side of a square equal to 500500 mm. Diagonal ribs. In place of rotation.

In front of the entrance doors of buildings and constructions on distance 500 mm approaching him on the tracks equipped with platforms coated starkly different from the coverage on the main track (grid, gravel, grating, paving slabs, etc.).

Yes, on the heels of the center is not now and will walk (Oh!), but should this tile to perform its function and be useful! Someone. Collected the same urban schools. Tile Today in my rating perfect cartoon has changed: now it is headed not Pixar "Up!", and the disney "City of heroes". For the first time in many years, Disney has created a kick-ass movie without sad love lines and snotty songs. And the chart will envy even interstellar: non-existent city, which traced every detail, and sometimes better than some projects!

For example, tiles.

Around town put our beloved yellow tactile. Put neatly and where there is really need.

Now let's look at how this tile is laid we have in the city.
No one wants to offend, really (I mean officials). But the visually impaired do not want to offend. And moms with strollers. And girls kablukah. Take this seriously.
Here sent me photos of the outrages.

October, stop hay market. I don't understand. the reality is absurd.

Hotel Moscow. All patchlevels :(

Rashpilevskaya-Ordzhonikidze. How to pass directly from the right number?

And here's a picture of the present blind: he tries to find where the sidewalk ends and starts the tram. And I think, tactile tiles could really be useful in such dangerous places (nothing I so idea was tossed, huh? published

Source: frenchboots.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting