The store, which will change Your view on trade

In southern Norway, a lot of small farms, and these farms have shops that sell what is grown and produced on this very farm. I visited one of these stores. They sold fresh eggs, preserves and jams, vegetables, potatoes and all kinds of knitted items for children. Go, prilocec on all four walls. I took a little of this and that, but what happened next just broke my mind and the idea of a trade in principle. Taking what was needed, would have to pay, but found a problem... the store was completely absent the seller...
But in one corner is the calculator, which you think how much should be paid and this box with money where you have to put money for the purchased goods and to take delivery!

That's how it looks from the outside:

Yes! All of it is true, all on complete trust and honesty. Nothing prevents just take and leave, but no one does. Took vegetables, weighed, and counted how many should put up the money and took the change. There was not a single living soul, except a couple of cows in the barn and chickens running around, the owners of the farm work and they have no time to be in this store. Take what you need there, paid, took delivery and went home. And it is in order.

Before that, I similar stores not seen anywhere, ever. Saying something similar is in some cantons of Switzerland, but I was not there and can not confirm, but here seen or even bought.

So the question arises, is it possible that we have?

That's how it looks:
\

Potatoes, there are delicious:

Cabbage by the piece and not per kg:

Something has ended:

Farm fresh eggs:

Baby clothes and stuff all:

To pay, in the corner of jam:

The surrender:

Little farm:

A more unusual store, I have not seen or where ever and I don't know whether our trade me the same to surprise, than others. Although I know of one person who is able to do it I'm definitely sure he'll do it in a short time, wait and see. By the way, there are several distinguishing features of trade in Russia and Western Europe. These features are only two: 1. always and everywhere, for you will have change with ANY bills, in any shop and any store. Of course this may be due to the fact that every night of our stores deposited money in the Bank, but take McDonald's, where even at 7 am will give you a change for 5,000 rubles (I had this once) and asked to see something smaller. We also sometimes R500 difficult. There is even a joke: In Russia-10am bill in 1000 rubles is not valid because there is no change. 2. always and everywhere, in every little shop in any remote village, you can pay by credit card. We do not have that in every store, and sometimes departed from Peter there is the question of acceptance is better not to ask. It would seem the network of shops "5терочка" not in all their supermarkets accept credit cards.
While the rest of the range or planning, we sometimes even surpass Europe although there are difficulties with that. published

Source: ivan-ku.livejournal.com/76882.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting