Their own state: the experience of the ecovillage of children

Twenty seven million four hundred sixty two thousand three hundred eighty six

All problems related to kindergarten and school, can be reduced to one: the particular child often does not fit into something average for everyone, something that is focused on safety more than on development, boredom is more than open. In the end, some parents get tired of this game "baby p" and they decide to adapt the school – and even create your own. And it is better – to create their own state. So did the inhabitants of one settlement in Central Russia. However, their names they refused to name, and left a secret place.

Alina, 25 years old.

I decided to drop out of the state, because... Tell me, do you like the state you live in? When humbled by all – teachers, doctors, large families, disabled, scholars, intellectuals. And those who humiliate, afraid of their own people. And what is more humiliating fear? If this were not so, it would be all these high-profile cases and litigation, to take all these heinous laws? I don't want to live in the state, but I want to live in Russia. I want to build a settlement, which will be a fair community without xenophobia, without homophobia.

The school was for me some endless meat grinder. I studied with those who would, those who are not loved and not respected, and those subjects which didn't interest me. And now we are all wrong. The future is now. In our ecovillage has everything for my sons. We have independently organized school, where I teach my friends – many of them graduate students, candidates of Sciences. Each child receives individual attention, there is no common mode. You can learn as much as you want. I think that we have the best school in Russia. We have ecologically clean area – we live in the woods, healthy food – we all grow themselves. We are free. We all decide on the Council. We have our own theatre and its own newspaper. We have a friendly atmosphere, free love, and we are happy. How can I dream of a better future for their children?

For the documents, read the reports of scientists about the ecological state of our planet, we stand at the edge of a gigantic environmental crisis, collapse. Global warming, nuclear pollution, fresh water shortage, the impoverishment of the oceans. I think that in the next 20 years no documents will not be needed. And to move in space can be completely without them.

Fedor, 40 years.

I made my choice in favor of non-participation in the state life, when I read the Manifesto of Ted Kaczynski, the Lugano report, and other books such as "Limits to growth", "Factor 4" and others. I don't want to live in the society of the spectacle. I don't want to be office plankton. Don't want to work for my uncle, do not want their taxes to support homophobic, nationalist, vile government. We found this wild area, we took the abandoned village. We grow food, hunt, live off the land. I like that their work can support a lonely older person who lives in the neighboring village, can help the family of persons with disabilities who moved into our community. Once I was a CEO of a large company. I'm tired of all this rat running around. Now that I finally live on their land, doing what I wonder. And everything in my life is real, not virtual. I hope that my children will be able to continue to live here. We communicate with the world around us, we travel through forests and rivers. We have access to the Internet. My daughter and my son will be able to get an education remotely and do not need papers, now full of such projects. Working remotely is also possible. To live in the city already do not have. Moreover, it is possible to participate in society and virtual too.

Nastya, 21 years.

I used to work as a prostitute. Studied in absentia in a Moscow University, I come from a small mining town, had to survive. No, I do not condone. Remember feel thing. Mother died when I was ten years old, his father married his own family. I almost didn't go to school after mom died – finished externally. I wasn't interested in a showdown with their peers and contemptuous smirk. I burned the certificate and a passport and hitchhiked here. Fell out of the state, but found himself. Here I am a person, not a thing. Here I am free. Here I am building a new society, doing theatre. I'm about to become a mother. I have a beloved man. We get along well. The future that I want their child to feel equal among equals. What now I have.

Victor, 40 years.

In the state was good, but much better here – more freedom, less pretentious and organization, so my family and I here. If my children do not want to live here, then no problem: buy all documents or draw themselves, and let them go to town. But objectively he is better here and schooling here.published

Author: Julia Tupikova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: letidor.ru/article/svoe_gosudarstvo_opyt_ekoposel_125568/

Tags

See also

New and interesting