Ayurveda: the treatment with planting

Among the Ayurvedic methods of work with plants there is a specific and subtle way, as the treatment with planting.

Feature of Ayurvedic treatment is that the doctor receives from the hierarchy of the Universe the permission to create a human elemental recovery.
Here goes the current plan need to plant certain plants that have a connection with certain Devas, the representatives of the hierarchy of the Universe. This method is used not always, but very often brings fast results. For example, if the person has a serious liver problem, he needs to plant oak trees, because they are associated with the energy of Indra.

You need to put them not into your garden plot and in that place, e.g., somewhere outside the city where people can come to care for the sprout, to throw, to tie up. Of course, in order to put them, not where they are digging – need to buy seedlings or seeds. What is the number to plant, can tell the doctor who ordered the method.

I had a patient, who suffers from cirrhosis of the liver, and it was the man of the "new Russian", who was useless to explain something about a "delicate matter". When I as a method, complementary medicines and nutrition, encouraged him to plant oaks, they say, it's just helpful to restore the liver, he thought that I am "crazy". Most of all he was afraid about this method of treatment did not recognize his surroundings. However, when he really engaged in deep secret from others, the restoration went so fast that he began to recommend this method to all my friends "liverworts" and he loved it.

Birch combines the energy of the Sun and the moon, aligns the celestial and terrestrial flows. All the Slavic peoples revered as a sacred birch tree, black and white combination of heaven to earth. It connects the energy in their optimum condition and treats any diseases related to the violation of adaptation, at the stage of imbalance of the doshas.In order to reconnect with the energy of Saraswati, you need to plant lilac bushes. Thus the practice shows that a more effective white lilac.
Lime plant, eliminating the elementals of fear, is the guide for Varuna marma. Even at the biochemical level, lime is the strongest defender of the kidneys, and strengthens its action if the person caring for her.

Poplar – tree associated with Shiva. It is the only plant that is able to absorb negative elementals in the cities, and as the elementals, both physical and subtle pollution. Poplar harmonizes the space of the city, protects it, cleans the atmosphere – including at the spiritual level, save us from disasters, including man-made. It frees human consciousness from the mass media, rumours and panic, increases the possibility of independence from society, contributes to the breadth of thinking. With the planting of poplars and care for them are treated with any form of neurosis and psychosis, as well as slower mental development in children, the problems associated with delayed growth.

Pine need people with a weak inner core that is chaotic, not able to keep his word, I can't build your goal, live one day, roll from side to side. Planting pine treats all diseases of the spine. It acts on a subtle level, helping to become free, independent. Planting pine trees, people strengthens your inner core, and gradually his problems are solved.

Fit the oil helps with all diseases associated with aggression. It's hypertension, migraines, chronic arachnoiditis, informed the development of atherosclerosis of the brain, frequent head trauma. However, here we must remember one important thing – if a person had a violation of harmony with Scandal, it is not necessary to plant spruce near his home, because the house might burn down or get robbed. To plant spruce near someone else's house or in other places – quite safe for landing for all others.

Fruit-trees, juicy, with a sweet taste, pleasant aroma, for example, pear, peach, apricot, plum, mango, related to the energy of Lakshmi. They can put people who are in love see the ideal and try beloved or your loved ones drive in the frame of his ideas.

Planting of mountain ash is beneficial in diseases of the blood, anemia, leukemia.

Growing maples beneficial in bronchial asthma and other diseases of the respiratory system.

Planting and caring for willow favourable for diseases of the stomach and duodenum.

Heart diseases the situation is more complicated because in these cases the most effective palms and cedar.

In Oncology useful for the cultivation of boxwood, yew, which is quite difficult in Russia. These same trees are favourable to longevity.

I. I. Vetrov, Y. V. Sorokin "the basics of Ayurvedic herbal medicine" published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.all-yoga.ru/blogs/archives/968

Tags

See also

New and interesting