Leading American scientist has resigned, admitting global warming a big Scam

A leading us scientist Hal Lewis resigned from his post at the University of California after the publication of his resignation from the shocking recognition that global warming was a big Scam.

The following is a letter to the American physical society published Professor Emeritus of physics Hal Lewis of the University of California, Santa Barbara.

Dear Kurt:

When I first joined the ranks of the members of the American physical society sixty-seven years ago, it was much smaller, much quieter and not yet corrupted by infusions of cash (the threat Dwight Eisenhower warned a half-century ago).

In fact, the choice of physics as a profession guaranteed at the time a life of poverty and abstinence – but there was a second world war that changed everything. The prospect of worldly gain some physicists began to move. Not so long ago, like thirty-five years ago, when I led the first study of AFO study contentious social / scientific issue, "Study of reactor safety", although there was plenty of vocal opponents, but there was no hint of the kind of inordinate pressure on us as physicists. So we were able to do what I believed, and believe still, it was an honest assessment of the situation at the time. Later, we added the oversight Committee, which included Bang Panofsky, Vicki Weisskopf, and Hans Bethe, towering over the rest of the physicists in their perfection. I was proud of the results of our hard work. In the end, the oversight Committee in its report to the President of AFO, noted the complete independence in which we did the job, and predicted that because of this, our report will be heavily criticized from both sides. What more recognition could come up with?

Now everything is completely different. The giants of thought is no longer down to earth, and the money became the raison d'être for many researchers; the level of life support became much higher, and this contributes to the preservation of a huge number of jobs in the scientific field. For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride in my AFO has turned into shame, and I have, no joy on my part, ask you to accept my resignation.

The thing is, of course, in the fraud of global warming — for which there are (literally) trillions of dollars spent on bribery of many scientists, swept the AFO as a killer wave. This is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have ever seen in all his long life physicist. Anyone who has the slightest doubt that this is so should force himself to study the document ClimateGate, who reveals the truth. I don't believe that any real physicist, a true scientist can read that stuff without revulsion. I even made the word "disgusted" by the definition of "scientist".

So what FSA as the organization did when faced with this problem? It took the corruption as the norm and got used to it...

I believe that it is necessary to add one remark is the idea that it is always risky to discuss other people's motives. These intrigues in the office of AFO is so bizarre that it is difficult to find a simple explanation. Some think that today's physics is not as smart as it was before, but I don't think that's the problem. I think the reason for the money is exactly what Eisenhower warned a half-century ago. Here are actually spinning trillions of dollars, not to mention the vanity (and frequent trips to exotic Islands) – that lies behind membership in this club. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gearmix.ru/archives/22789

Tags

See also

New and interesting