People with mental poison have no problems

From the author: If you think I'm the problem, you have to change me. If you realize that you're the problem, you can change yourself, learn something and become wiser. Most people expect that will change the rest of the world, but not themselves.
Robert Kiyosaki. He's almost 40. He's lonely. Interesting in appearance, with excellent knowledge of English and computer. Never married, no children. When the weekend comes, he enjoys cleaning his apartment, washing, cooking, and especially loves to wipe to a Shine mirrors that b, no, no, not a single spot. So passes Saturday. On Sunday, he listens to your favorite music, which is well versed, sitting in social networks and taking pictures of the sunset from the 20th floor of a multistory building.Man it closed, though, with a normal sense of humor.

It would seem that so many good, positive qualities, moreover, does not drink or smoke and very impressive. Yes, every woman's dream! And here is one. And like that, he asked me to meet him and talk. He was in a state of excitement and nervousness. "Do you know my friend cheated on his wife! I knew them for a long time, such a decent family and now this! We all work together, so he forgave her!!! I made him what he is a rag not a man, how could he!!! this!!! to forgive. Well, can you imagine!!??". I, after a pause, he said:" Peter, what is your business actually?, you forget now that you have a friend, was it probably". I saw him okruglica eyes:"Pochemu??", "Yes, because, not, Peter, to get involved in other people's family relations". He was offended. Waiting for me an appropriate response, like:"What kind of goat is your friend! And right you him all of the truth posted! Good for you Peter!".

Everything turned out much worse. The family reunited, Peter went to look for another job. I don't know if he did this any conclusions, did not talk about it. After a while, he left town to work abroad. Received a letter in the mail from him, stating that he had enough, another relationship broken. The conversation took place on Skype. When I asked about his childhood, the topic was closed tightly,"childhood was good, mom, dad, everything's fine." About love, "Yes, there was love in College, it was one kiss, after that no one loved and do not know what it is." I thought that I do not understand..."I Mean, one kiss? You never met?", "No, never, and the woman that was now, she was left to live in my apartment, I bought her business, paid all her whims, and she can go weeks without talking to me because of what -did not understand and she had a second phone number, which I didn't even know, and when someone called, she ran to the loggia, now I understand that we need to end this relationship".

"Peter, you need to understand and solve their personal problems," "What is the problem???? I have no problems, just unlucky, it's not me, it's them". After all this, I've been thinking... the severe underlying problems of gender discrepancy in behaviour: he likes to delve into someone else's "linen", performs an all-female work, on the other hand, contains the woman does not like, but indulges all her whims, like buying her location, only to talked... sometimes. Just need somebody around, no matter who, no matter what, and by age time to decide, all are long married. But again, did not work. But he has no problems at all.

With 15 years of his nightmares, he is now 34. This happens every night. He wakes up in a cold sweat, almost never getting enough sleep, says:" my Wife got sick of me shouting in my sleep". Wife, kid, job, all is well, the truth here is, often slips into the conversation "all tired". I never offer my help, but here has not sustained:" It is possible to clean up, your nightmares, your "had enough", don't want me, I'll give you a good psychologist." "Why???? Yeah, I used to have this, I normally, I don't wanna clean up I day fine, but at night I'm just trying to stay up later to be less in those nightmares"". Then there are the arguments that it would be nice to have a mistress, well as most. To the question "what about love?" the answer is "do Not confuse this more, you love what you do and a cat and a dog, and they're different". It would be possible to laugh. Tried:"What you're monogamous". "I am not monogamous, I obvioulsy can give his love".

"Are you on concepts not covering?", "No, family is one love, the other woman is a different kind of love", "Ahhh, I said--I understand." Something, honestly, I was too lazy to explain something, for something to call, what to deliver, and not asking.

She fell in love with him at first sight, he must have, too. She was 35 he is 49. he's married, she's married. In connection with the incident, "the ethereal" love, I told my husband, and they divorced. Since the divorce was her initiative, had everything to give to the spouse. All that was sewed together. She "flew on wings" and so far was it from these property disputes. With a clean slate, a new life, and that he will divorce and be happy. She left him in another city. He had an endless amount of real estate. Only now, the trip was a frequent home and the divorce was supposed to be, that to each new year, after March 8(it's free), don't laugh, after 7 Nov.

So 10 years have passed. His visit to that city, where he took her, became less frequent, then stopped altogether. She lived in one of his apartments. Was sent a text message, "Sorry, I went back to my wife." To return she could not, because nothing left here, to continue to live in his apartment, too. Had to move the removable. As usual, bore down all at once. Where I worked, the company was closed. Breakdown, depression, thoughts of suicide. Gone with it all together. It seemed everything was fine. Met the man, immediately led to his apartment. He was such smiling, such a positive. The truth later asked me ocheeen a large amount of debt, even the voice will not what. "A week to give up," he said firmly. She raised everyone possible and impossible, but found that amount and happily gave. Since then 4 years have passed.

She pays interest for the money, every week, goes to where he lives and conducts his interviews on the subject of repayment, to which he replied-"Well, I have no money, well, kill me!" She calls me and the roar tells me how he is scum, bastard bastard, the same as was the one, but I at least liked.

"The problem is you. We need to understand, you understand"-trying to explain to me. "What about me??? You don't see any goats around?? You're the psychologist! Like you I can say that my problem?? Just life fighting and shit and for what, just do not understand it all to me!!".

Three cases are quite different, but so similar. Identical in people's minds, by thinking, by our own choice to live like this, then leave it as is, again and again step on the same "rake". Present a distorted picture of the world, the division into black and white, should be so and not otherwise, the rejection of responsibility for their lives, for their comfortable condition, awareness of their mistakes. As time goes on... life with the times too... but no problem...

How to help people who don't want to be happy?.. the question is rhetorical. published

Author: Cyprus Marina

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.b17.ru/article/37974/

Tags

See also

New and interesting