220 volt generator with their hands

Generator - 220 volts with their hands! We need.— collector motor, can another 12 volt
the nozzle on the axis of the motor — Chuck from the drill
— bespereboynik UPS or inverter 12 to 220
— diode 10 amps: Д214, Д242, Д215, Д232, КД203 etc.
— wire
— bike
and preferably battery 12 volt

Build:

— fix the bike so that the rear wheel spun freely, post it
— fasten the cartridge to the axis of the motor
— fasten the motor so that the cartridge tightly clung to the wheel, you can pull it with a spring
— connect the motor to the battery: the negative motor wire to the negative pole of the battery, the positive motor wire to the anode of diode, cathode of diode to positive of battery
— the battery connected to the UPS or inverter
All! Bespereboyniku can connect consumers to 220 volt and use electricity! As soon as the battery runs low enough to pedal and after about an hour the battery is charged.

Where can I get parts?

motor can be bought at an automotive store: cooling fan motor. Is not expensive. And if you want almost nothing, then it can be twisted at the point of reception of metal from old cars.
— bespereboynik from personal PC, you old worthless internal battery. Or inverter 12 — 220, sold in automotive stores.
— diode 10 amps, for example: D305, Д214, Д242, D243, D245, Д215, Д232,
Д246, Д203, Д233, КД210, КД203, etc. Sold in stores, radio parts. Or it can twist out the old technology.

My experience:

A few months I used this generator and it showed fairly good results! Battery charging current was about 10 amperes and depended on how to pedal. If you turn slowly, it turned out 5 amps, if you turn as quickly as possible, 20 amps. The average generator power of 120 watts. Mainly used the small capacity consumers:

— 3 watts — charging phone
— 5 watts — radio receiver
— 7 W — charging and using the tablet
— 10 watts — charging camera, flashlight and camera
12 watts — energy saving light bulb
— 30 watts — music center
— 40 watts — laptop
— 70 watt — TV (rarely included)

I had enough charge for almost a day, after which I spent hours pedaled and again it was possible to use electricity. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/public70275937?w=wall-70275937_8847

Tags

See also

New and interesting