6 reasons to stop cleaning

Personally, I hated cleaning since childhood. We all remember it: the game is in full swing, and here comes mom and a boring voice announces: "Time to clean up toys and brushing teeth before bedtime."

How fortunate that we are under the arm with the smartphone came the progress. Thanks to this couple, you can phone to watch online broadcast from outer space, book a taxi and a pizza, and now to clean the house by proxy. By the way, much more professional in handling the rags and cleaner than your own (no offense).

We have collected some of the situations in which cleaning company will help to pass to you the original and a gentleman.

1. After a party at a friend well in the form of gratitude to be cleaned. At the same time it is a guarantee that all the rest shouldn't pripjiat in the morning to washing dishes and scrubbing any different from the floor, walls and furniture.

2. Visit Tiffany, especially potential. Can knock her tears the story of how difficult it is to keep the house in order without a sensitive female hands. Just quickly turn the conversation to a more familiar topic, not to sleep, saying something like: "And pans I washed Comet Shine om!"

3. A gift for parents. You remember well as they were grown in the country centners of potatoes, worked two jobs and lived well without the vacuum cleaner and washing machine. Order cleaning, let them finally feel retired. Don't forget to warn about the gift — I agree, you'd be surprised to see you suddenly barge lady with a bucket and a MOP.

4. You're invited to visit the girl. Remember: men and women have different ideas about cleanliness and order. Can you prove that it's almost perfectly clean apartment, but from her point of view, it is still a mess. We have a clear and familiar that the socks are on the battery (and dries quickly, and is easy to get), and clean utensils not after eating and in front of her. Alas, the girl a still life can break your heart.

By the way about the girl. If she sends you a text message: "let's just be friends" and the maid is a hint.

5. Cleaning — the perfect gift for a friend mother of one and is more toddler — birthday, New year or just because. The value of a gift increases with the number of children. And if the mother is your wife an experiment. Sit instead on the farm a day or two, not forgetting to keep the house in order. I'm telling you as a father of twins.

6. Do not forget about yourself — that you do not accidentally swatted to death plucked from a dusty cupboard an avalanche, a vacuum cleaner and duster do not distract from far more important things to conquer the world.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vc.ru/p/qlean-6-prichin

Tags

See also

New and interesting