People tribe salmon

What we should be? We must always be in good shape. Smart, elegant and artistic. It is colorful and expressive, and the movement is fast, accurate and confident. Cheerful and optimistic in all situations. Sparkling joking and infectious laugh. Sense of well-being for us the same allowance as of 36.6. We have a great high and beautiful-esteem.

If you make mistakes, you forgive yourself easily. We are not inclined to a painful soul-searching and fruitless reflections. We are an independent, bright and original. The brain works like a race motor, powerfully and rapidly. We gush extraordinary ideas. Cherished great plans. Never rests on its laurels. Can do several things at once. We can solve any problems. For us there is nothing impossible. We eat little and move a lot, so lean and energetic. Eyes shining, cheeks blush is played. Short sleep, but sleep great. We're hot and sexy, passionate, resourceful, and tireless. We love new experiences, collect adventures and escapades. We irresistible, and our life beautiful and amazing.

The more we are, the more we are OK. The more we admire and try to follow our example. The more we icons of the lifestyle and the heroes of our time. And the higher the probability that any passing psychiatrist would say — Bye, my friend, Yes, You have hypomania.

And most likely will not go wrong. The entire first paragraph of this text — the symptoms of the first half of the manic-depressive disorders. We live in an interesting time when the ideal of civilized humanity is not mentally healthy individual, as if to say, slightly a maniac.

Although here we are not original. The world is constantly lapsing into something like this. The Hysteria Of The Middle Ages. Hypochondria is the second half of the nineteenth century. Schizophrenia psychedelic revolution of the sixties. Narcotic delirium of the last century and alcoholic psychoses the end. Every time is crazy in its own way and accordingly generates it's own ideas about the perfect, incomprehensible from the outside, as incomprehensible to the driving of the new York Clubber chlorotic beauty semiconscious Turgenev young ladies. Deviations are many, but the main axis is a manic-depressive swing, on which humanity swings can be from the beginning of their own history.

So we were lucky. At least of all mental quirks hypomania is subjectively most pleasing. Psychiatric reference book says: "In the foreground among the violations SOMATO-psychic sphere with hypomania — a feeling of bodily comfort, physical well-being, the highest of the Prime, excellent health. Physical activity with good tolerance to stress and a high threshold of fatigue combined with a reduced need for rest. A surge of energy that continued throughout the day, combined with decreased need for sleep when a sufficient depth". What-what is it transmitted? May it's gonna bite me!

The only thing that upsets – for all its charms, hypomania, remains an abnormal condition. Disorder that will sooner or later swing in the opposite direction. Already starting to swing. So, Japan was gripped by an epidemic of hikikomori – young healthy people are locked in a room and sit there for years in full owosso, doing nothing except by the fact of its existence by denying the celebration of cheerfulness as the norm.

But Japan is far away, and the image hypomanic Superman – he's everywhere. Advertising. Movie. The Internet. TV. Press. Advertising. Again advertising. While deep down doesn't want to be like the first paragraph – let him first cast a stone at me. I deftly Dodge, laugh is contagious and I would not believe it. It's cool to be hypomaniacal in hypomanganate time. All around raged and foamed, sparkled and shimmered, that wind in your face and pedal to the floor, that one hundred of all time, and no pauses. But how else? Especially if you live in the capital city and work in advertising!

It is the people living in the capital and working in advertising, made this movie about a break for a chocolate bar. I saw him two weeks ago and since then I remember several times a day. In different circumstances, for different reasons. And may be this is the most reasonable of all that I do.

Jason Stathan sitting at a roadside cafe and talks about salmon: "the Salmon – swift, strong and tireless. He travels thousands of kilometers. Conquering the rapids and currents. Crisscrossing shallows and jumps in waterfalls. Without sleep. Without rest. In a constant battle with the elements. He overcomes all obstacles, spawns and, completely exhausted, dies.

Now, remember. You are not a salmon". published

Author: Evgeniya Timonova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: psy-practice.com/publications/rabota-obshchestvo/lyudi-plemeni-lososya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting