Moving out from my parents. Go free swimming!

Every young person there comes a point when you want to become independent, to get out from under the wing of the parents. These desires are full of romantic notions: "as soon As we pull — start living to the fullest!" But in reality, usually nothing changes, because change takes time. When you start to live alone, you feel "real life", all of its laws and principles. Some of the resources that were self-evident, detach:

• financial — you can not have to handle money;
  • appliances — you need to farm;
  • emotional — you learn to seek support and to be supportive of yourself.

At first you feel a bit shocked by such changes. Therefore, I advise you, before you exit from your parents, find work, and also think about who can support you emotionally? If you "go" just like that, you probably find yourself in a situation that parents will sit on the neck, and in addition will get depressed.

You need it? Therefore, independent living must be prepared in advance — to find a job and think about what you will do and with whom to communicate at your free time.

What else is "life without embellishment"? You must face alone (unless, of course, will be staying a couple). Loneliness helps you to know yourself better and will reveal all your pain. You will have time to understand, how many still need to work on yourself. You will learn who you really are.

If you want to try "life" and challenge yourself to move out from their parents. To move better together, to help each other financially, on the farm, and to have emotional support.

But do not refuse the help of the parents for the first time since refusing help, you will not be able to lead productive and fulfilling lives. Parents should give you the acceleration.

It is impossible to know life, standing in the Harbor, you need to travel! You have the guts to swim in the sea on his small boat.

How far will you swim, you decide, but the sea is created in order to experience and learn new depths! I'm up for new experiences, so forward in Free floating!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: 5sfer.com/21415-syezzhayem-ot-roditeley-otpravlyayemsya-v-svobodnoye-plavanye.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting