How to grafted onto one Apple tree several varieties (agronomist)

Vaccinations I have been doing for over 20 years, it gives me untold pleasure. On each tree I have several varieties, it is very comfortable and beautiful. Imagine an Apple tree where one side red, the other yellow, the third green with a red sideways. A miracle!

The plot I have is very small, only 2 acres, does not razmahneshsya. Two Apple trees and one pear, young, three plum, three cherry, red and black currants, several varieties of gooseberries. Recently planted four seedlings of apricot, grown by me from seed, are fond of grapes, I have it five varieties. And I've been hopelessly sick colors, I have a third plot, each klochochek land they occupied. But that's not the point, let's talk about vaccinations.

On Apple varieties Gogolevka I have done one vaccination from the tree and the sinap and three – Simirenko. On the other Apple tree varieties Spartacus, I grafted six varieties: the Daughter of Breading, Antonivka, Streifling, Zhigulevskoye and two summer varieties, even the names do not know, for me it is important that the apples were delicious.

On the pear I have three classes, I hope there will be more.Most importantly, Nikolai, observe the rule: one tree to be taught, for example, summer and autumn varieties on the other, autumn and winter. Grafting is best done before the SAP flow, fresh cuttings, but they are not more than a week from the time they are cut.

We in the Volga regionI vaccinations from 15 March to 15 April, and when you do cropping, then immediately and vaccinated. Sometimes, stay for the weather, and vaccinations are already beginning to SAP. Then the juice goes to the Scion faster, and I have almost always survival.

Grade Spartak I don't really like, and I eventually did cut.
Two apples for me and my family enough for the eyes – and for winter apples drier, and juices, compotes, bookmark fresh to do, and, of course, the whole season eating.

Do the vaccinations from fresh cuttings immediately prior to SAP flow, consistent with the weather of your region the main thing – to cut and right rootstock and the Scion to the cambium coincided with the cambium at least one side.

First saw off the branch on the rootstock, leaving a stump at least 10 cm, clean grafting knife, cut a piece of wood with a wedge. Then take a twig for grafting the desired variety (last year's growth), leave three buds, cut the top at right angles and obscure garden pitch. The bottom is cut in a wedge, the size corresponding to the notch in the rootstock. Apply the twig to match the layers of cambium, pressed firmly and carefully, so as not to slip, secure them with duct tape.

The cut on the tree well obscure garden pitch, grabbing a twig to not have got there is no infection, and leave until next spring, when the branch will grow. The tape will be removed next spring.

I wish all of you have succeeded and you enjoy the new varieties.

And taught me how to vaccinate my stepfather, also Nikolai, a low bow to him. He has every Apple was up to eight grades.

When a productive, and with two trees apples do not have time to process, and like the same of different varieties, and if you plant more Apple trees, the fruit generally is not recycled and thrown away – sorry. How much do you need? So you can instill and enjoy the new classes! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/rodnaya_dacha?w=wall-92403104_9358

Tags

See also

New and interesting