3 IMPORTANT questions Your child before bedtime

One day my three year old son before bed happened a startling conversation. Actually, amazing conversations take place between us nearly every night before he goes to bed. I ask my little son is only three questions, whose importance cannot be overestimated.

I believe that our evening conversations are paving the way for future communication.

1. What today made you smile?

2. What today made you cry?

3. Anything new you have learned today?

In answering these questions, our little son every night reveals me my heart. He begins to smile and laugh, remembering everything that brought him that day fun. He gets serious, Recalling something sad. He feels pride when sharing their new knowledge.

So here is a seemingly simple conversation serves several very important purposes.

Helps my sons to learn communication.

Our two year old just started to participate in nightly conversations. Now he's learning to communicate and listen as we talk with Carmela. I want the kids could always share with us the difficulties or success. And it's not going to become a habit itself. Letting children understand that sharing joys and sorrows with your family is good and normal, we give them a sense of security and trust, which further can support the way of our communication open.

Shows me how my son took the past day.

Sometimes he says something completely unexpected for me and reveals an amazing feeling for me. As a parent, it helps me get to know him better and to share with him even those moments when I wasn't there. Through such conversations, I'll know if something said or done by me and my husband, that the child took not.

This is one way to help your child learn life.

Considering every day I have the opportunity to explain to his son that even a negative experience (making him cry) does not have to end with a negative. Mistakes are fine, but as valuable lessons that could be drawn from them.

My child learns spontaneously to pray.

After he will tell you all about what caused it happiness or sadness, we for a moment turn to God, thank Him for the good and ask forgiveness when we find it difficult. Of course, it is optional to do if your family so missed.

So he trains to Express their feelings verbally.

That is, not just whether to laugh or cry, but to understand and articulate the feelings that he experienced during the day.

Finally, we both love this talk, we laugh, hug and grow up together; every evening brings us closer to each other. Yesterday was Charbel looked at me and said:
— Mom, it's your turn! Today you pleased?

So now we both participate!

If you are not satisfied before going to sleep nothing alike, I heartily recommend starting. Evening conversation with my kids is one of the favorite events of the day. It allows us to really be together and helps my sons peacefully and happily to sleep.published

Author: Ellen Mady

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: ponaroshku.ru/blog/3-voprosa-pered-snom/

Tags

See also

New and interesting