Unfortunately, we often do not pay enough attention to our feet, with the result that they appear corns and hardened skin. But this part of the body also needs our care. Regular foot care will save them from many diseases and problems.
Do not forget that our feet are constantly exposed to bacteria and other negative environmental factors. This is an inevitable effect on the skin.
As a result, the soles appear calluses and areas of rough skin. They are often not only unsightly, but also painful.
Thus our skin reacts to constant pressure and friction, experiencing the foot during walking or wearing too tight shoes.
The causes of the appearance of corns may be different. In any case, the appearance of rough skin on the feet means that you need to pay more attention to the care of this part of our feet.
If this is not done, the skin will become dry and will increase the risk of fungus and other infections.
There are natural remedies that will help you to cope with corns. Your legs will once again become beautiful and attractive. We will tell you how to make the skin healthy and smooth. Read on!1. Natural cream based on almond oil
Almond oil is one of the most effective means of moisturizing the skin around the world. Thanks to its nutritious properties it is often used for cosmetic purposes.
It is also suitable for skin care stop. Thanks to the almond oil softens rough skin and remove calluses much easier.
In the preparation of this natural cream we use other wholesome ingredients. This allows you to achieve the best result.Ingredients:
How to prepare:
- 5 tablespoons lanolin (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons of sweet almond oil (42 g)
- 3 tablespoons of glycerin (30 ml).
- 1 teaspoon of lavender essential oil (5 g)
- Melt in a water bath lanolin.
- In another vessel heat oil, sweet almond oil, glycerin and lavender essential oil.
- When the mixture becomes hot enough, add into it the melted lanolin and mix well all the ingredients. You should get a uniform mixture.
- Pour the resulting medium into a glass container and wait until it cools down. The mixture should resemble cream.
2. Natural cream of garlic and oil
- Hold the feet in hot bath for 15-20 minutes. Then thoroughly dry them and apply a cream.
Garlic can safely be considered one of the best tools for feet skin care.
This popular cooking ingredient widely known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Due to this the garlic will help you to remove bacteria that cause infections and fungal diseases.
The combination of garlic with olive oil and a little lemon juice will allow you to prepare an effective cream against corns and warts.Ingredients:
How to prepare:
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (32 g)
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- 1 bintawa headband
- Finely slice or mash the peeled garlic until a homogeneous paste.
- Add olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
3. Cream of aloe Vera with vitamin E
- Apply the product on clean feet, securing it vintovoi bandage. Leave the bandage on overnight, so the cream is well absorbed into the skin.
Aloe Vera is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. This plant has long been used to help people take care of their health and beauty.
As for corns, and in this case, aloe Vera can be considered our faithful ally. It hydrates our skin, so it becomes soft, and dead cells easier to remove.
The combination of this ingredient with vitamin E allows to obtain a unique home cream for feet skin care will bring noticeable results.Ingredients:
How to prepare:
- 1/2 Cup aloe Vera gel (100 g)
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- Extract the gel from a stalk of aloe Vera and mix it well with vitamin E. Instead, you can also use castor oil.
- Wash your feet with warm water, or hold them in the bath. Well wipe your feet and evenly means the entire surface of the feet. Thoroughly RUB the cream into the skin, it is well absorbed.
- Wait until it dries. It is recommended to do this procedure before sleeping.
These three simple cream, which we told you quite economical. And most importantly — they allow you to carefully take care of the health of the feet.
5 things that happen when your weight becomes idealDry rubbing of the skin: lymphatic drainage and improving circulation
Of course, we should not expect immediate results after one use of these natural remedies. In order to achieve the effect, you should use them regularly.published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©