Men's rules: please note!

Simple, discreet, sparkling. And — however, it is the cry of the soul! Men's rules for women. After reading, please take note. As they say, forewarned is forearmed.

We constantly hear about the "rules" from women. Well, let there will be men's rules.

1. Crying is blackmail.

2. If you want something — give it to me straight. Dot the i: Translucent hints do not work! Translucent hints do not work! Even superprozrachnye hints do not work! Just tell me straight!

3. Learn to interact with toilet seats. You are not small! If it is raised, lower. We need to have it raised, you – that was omitted. We do not complain that you do not pick up.

4. "Yes" and "No" are perfectly suited as the answer to almost any question.

5. Share with us only those problems that must be solved. For that we need. For sympathy – to her friends.

6. If headache persists for 17 months, I know something is wrong. To the doctor.

7. All we said 6 months ago may not be used in
an argument in the dispute. Moreover, the shelf life of any replica or comment automatically expire no later than 7 days.

8. If you think you're fat, most likely so it and is. We do not have to ask.

9. If we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the interpretations is like a red rag to a bull, we mean the second.

10. You can ask us to do something or say how we should do it. But not both together. If you know how to do what you need in the best possible way — go and do it myself.

11. If possible, save everything I wanted to say to advertising.

12. Christopher Columbus did not tell anybody where to go. And we don't!

13. All men see in only 16 colors, like in the standard color scheme Windows. Peach – is the juice, not the color. Pumpkin – it's cake, not a color. What is coral or mauve, we have no idea.

14. If something itches, scratch. Point.

15. If we ask what happened, and you answer "nothing", then we will behave as if nothing had happened. Obviously, you're lying, but the point of arguing?!

16. If you ask a question that does not want to hear the answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

Why not shake hands across the threshold

5-second rule still doesn't work!

17. If we need to go somewhere together, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.

18. Don't ask what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as the transfer of Arshavin, the device motherboard or the results of yesterday's rally.

19. You HAVE something to wear.

20. Shoes IS a lot.

21. I'm in shape. Round is also a shape.

Thanks for that read. Yeah, I know, now I'm sleeping on the couch. published

Source: creu.ru/muzhskie-pravila-dlya-zhenshhin-75827/

Tags

See also

New and interesting