Stunning aerial Bangladesh

Bangladeshi Air Force pilot Shamim Sharif Sousse - a passionate photographer, uses his profession to capture bird's-eye view of lush greenery and water bodies of their homeland

Shamim Sharif Sousse told about himself: "I grew up in the village. In my childhood, I came to study in Dhaka, the capital of my country. Then, I found a job, and I had to move from one city to another. Such diversity, such a change in life and lifestyle - touched me. It was like an endless search. I was lucky enough to become a pilot and now I fly over their country. Now I'm lucky enough to see my roots, my village, my sketches of city life from a different perspective. And at the end of the day, I imprint memories of my adventure with bright pictures. »

Located at the tip of the Bay of Bengal, sandwiched between India and Myanmar, Bangladesh is located in the fertile delta of one of the world's largest rivers - the Ganges, which also attracts the largest Asian rivers - the Brahmaputra and Meghna. Consequently, the country has a rich biodiversity with extensive water, wetlands, evergreen forests, freshwater marshes, large mangrove forests, the longest beaches in the world, a variety of islands and coral reef.

Tags

See also

New and interesting