The guy just 3 months resulted in shape and win $ 100,000! Just can not believe it!

Asian Americans named Patrick Magno was almost impossible. In just 12 weeks of hard training and following a diet, he lost 20-odd kilogram and pumped enviable muscle mass. For his 29 years of social worker from California I had to make obesity and stood on the verge of diabetes, which affects many in his family. He began thinking about how to put himself in order - and came across an ad Bodybuilding.com site: there announced a competition for the most impressive transformation of the figure. All those wishing to have promised to help with the individual plan of training and personalized diet, and the winner was promised a substantial prize.

Photo source: Fishki.netPatrik decided to take a chance and started practicing the method of Kris Gethin, very soon, noting visual changes. < Website invites the reader to consider photos miraculous transformation.

The guy went to the power fasfudom on a diet rich in beneficial oils, fruits, dairy products, tuna, brown rice, eggs and chicken. This significant amount of protein in the diet has helped him build muscle.

Daily classes in weightlifting and proper diet did the trick. Patrick lost about 21 kilograms, and the percentage of fat in his body for 12 weeks of training decreased from 24% to 6%!

As a result, Patrick was promised to him by the organizers of the contest prize: $ 100 000 , but as he says himself, the main reward for him was excellent physical shape and good health

"When you want to overcome something bad, you sacrifice hours of sleep, force yourself to give up bad habits and temptations, refuse even on picnics with friends, and all this in order to achieve its important goals. I am very grateful to this competition for what I got, because I was able to overcome - physically and mentally - is much more than he could have imagined, "- says Patrick

Man's success so inspired that he decided to help others who are overweight, and now moved to a personal fitness trainer.

via fishki.net/2013158-paren-obrel-figuru-mechty-za-12-nedel-i-vyigral-100-000-dollarov.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting