It is a hilarious story about the peculiarities of male logic

Site tells a funny and instructive story about a very resourceful man.

Photo source: Pikabu.ruOdnazhdy lumberjack chopping a tree over the river, and dropped into it the ax. He wept with grief, but then the Lord appeared to him and asked:

- What are you crying

? - How can I not cry, because I dropped into the river ax and can no longer earn a livelihood of my family

. Then the Lord took from the river a golden ax and asked:

- It's your ax
? - No, this is not my ax, - said the woodcutter

. The Lord took from the river silver ax and asked:

- Maybe it's your ax
? - No, it's not my ax - Lumberjack replied

. Finally, the Lord took from the river iron ax.

- Yes, this is my ax - happy woodcutter

. - I see you are an honest man, and keep my commandments, - said the Lord - take it as his reward three ax

. He became a lumberjack live happily ever after in abundance, but he unfortunately fell into the river by his wife. Again, he wept bitterly. And again, the Lord appeared to him and asked:

- What are you crying

? - How can I not cry, because the river dropped my wife

. Then the Lord took from the river and Claudia Schiffer asked:

- It's your wife

? - Yes, that's my wife - said happily woodcutter

. The Lord was angry:

- You lied to me, how is it

? - You see, O Lord, - said a woodcutter - there came a slight misunderstanding. I replied that it was not my wife. You would then be pulled from the river Cindy Crawford, and I would once again said that she was not my wife. Then you would have got my wife, and I would say that now she is my wife. You would have given me all three of them, and what would I do with them? I would not be able to feed them all, and all four of us would be very unhappy

Moral:. Lie adequately and to the benefit of all

! via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting