15 key quotes Don Juan

1. Behave as if it was a dream. Act boldly and do not look for excuses.

2. Do not explain too much. When you explain why you can not do this or that, in fact, are you sorry for your shortcomings, hoping that those who hear you will be kind and forgive them.

3. To extract the maximum out of life, a person must be able to change. The most difficult is to set out to change.

4. I never anyone not angry. No one person can not do anything that would deserve this for my reaction. On the people are angry, when you feel that their actions are important. Nothing like I have not felt.

5. You should always remember that the road - this is only way to go. If you feel that you should not have to go through it, forsake it.

6. Now you can not understand me because of his habit to think as you look.

7. If you do not like what you get, change what you give.

8. The main obstacle to the majority of people - the internal dialogue. When a person learns to stop it, everything becomes possible. The most incredible projects become feasible.

9. People usually do not realize that at any moment can throw out of your life anything. Anytime. Instantly.

10. The only truly wise adviser that we have - it is death. Whenever you feel that things are going badly and you're on the verge of collapse, turn left and ask his death, it is.

11. Each goes his own way. If you go with pleasure, then it is your road. If you feel bad - at any time you can get away with it, no matter how far gone. And it will be right.

12. We need all our time and all our energy to conquer the idiocy in itself.

13. The trick is to focus on that ... Each one of us makes himself or herself unhappy, or strong. The volume of work necessary in the first and in the second case - the same

14. In order to become a man of knowledge, you have to be a warrior, not a whining child. Fighting is not giving up without complaining, without retreating to fight as long as you will not see. And all this only to realize that in the world there is nothing that would be of value.

15. What are you doing at the moment, it may well be your last act on earth. In the world there is no force that can guarantee you that you will live still at least a minute.

Tags

See also

New and interesting