A person age - photoproject Brand Story

112 years and 111 days, an African-American, the oldest man in the United States and the 16th oldest person in the world. It is also the oldest living veteran of the First World War, he was awarded the Victory Medal, the professionalism, the Legion of Honor. Returning from the war, married and started farming. The father of seven children. He worked for 75 years the director of the Sunday School. I have never smoked, did not drink and did not take tablets (even aspirin). I drove the car up to 106 years, until his children did not have to hide from him the keys.

106 years. Native American, the oldest resident of the tribe. All my life I worked with his father on the farm and the boat. He was married twice. The last marriage lasted fifty years.

114 years and 226 days. African-American, a record third survivor of the planet and the second record-breaking long-lived in the United States. Her parents were slaves. Always eat something that has grown up, never been on a diet, never polnela. I do not smoke, did not drink, and I first saw the doctor at the age of 100 years. I have been married in '72. She has three children, five grandchildren, 46 great-grandchildren, 95 great-grandchildren and 38 praprapravnukov.

105 years. The Italian from Sicily. His family moved to the United States 101 years ago. At 18 he worked at the cement plant in Texas. Later, his family was forced to flee to California from extortionists of the mafia clan "Black Hand." In 1920, he controls train, which traveled Hobo (itinerant workers). Working in Yeloustounskom park, once he shook hands with President Hoover. At the age of 40 he opened a flower shop and become a florist. Departing from the three cases, the final in 89 years. On its 105th birthday party I had a couple of glasses of wine, and then danced with the girls, your doctor and the "nurse-blonde».

88 years. Native American Navajo. He lives in Arizona.

103 years. Portuguese widow. He dresses only in black in memory of her husband. He died in the early 20-ies of the last century, like many Portuguese fishermen. Most of the Portuguese Catholic women are widows, and before the end of his days.

46 years. Portuguese. His body twisted polio and rickets. To get up and walk using crutches out of the ordinary wooden sticks, to go to his friends and see how they play cards. His friends tease and taunt him, but he says that they love it. Despite serious illness, constantly joking and smiling.

102 years. Chinese woman who has lived her life in a hut near the walls of the Beijing Hotel. Until now he lives under the laws of the last Chinese emperor. Worried that her hut demolished as Beijing plans to expand the hotel.

108 years. American. He grew up on a ranch in Montana, owned by his father, who lived to 101 years. Sam owns 1,500 head of cattle and rides on horseback kentukskih choice. Fifty years ago, I liked whiskey and gambling. Who is engaged in fitness in 102 years performed 30 push-ups every day. Every Sunday is doing a walk a mile to church. He wears a black cowboy boots, white jacket, a pink tie and wide-brimmed hat. "I do not drink, do not smoke and does not chase women. They chased me ».

104 years. Native American Navajo. During shooting on the street sat for twenty minutes in the small cape at a temperature of -4 Celsius. When I told her that my fingers were frozen and I can not take pictures, she said: "Now is not the cold».

110 years and 320 days. American. 44th record survivor on the planet. His father stood next to Abraham Lincoln, when he made his famous speech in the cemetery at Gettysburg. He [the father] was the illegitimate son of the Lincoln Vice President Andrew Johnson, who became president after Lincoln's assassination. In its 110 years, he is resourceful, blind, talkative and is one of the last living veterans of the First World War. "How did you manage to live so long?" - I asked him. "I'm not fooling around with women, beer, wine and whiskey».

86 years. Native American Navajo.

90. Native American Navajo, who has worked all his life at the train station in Arizona.

102 years. Chinese. The farmer, who started working at the age of four. His skinny body and huge hands. He says: "I never cease to work».

101 years. Mongolian woman who survived 19 deadly drought and 47 years of heavy communist repression. She has perfect health.

'72. American. It grows lentils and wheat. I asked him: "Occupation, once out of business twenty years ago?". To which he replied: "Yes, just sitting. That's all what I can do ».

via proza.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting