The recipe for happiness from the famous doctor. Do not waste your strength on those who does not love you!

< Andrew Kurpatova can be called folk therapist. This doctor has helped many people, becoming a famous TV presenter: psychology, with its complex laws had never before been so accessible

! We offer you the best advice from a man who knows how to solve basic psychological problems

Rules Andrew Kurpatova
About the responsibility
Never passed on to someone else's shoulders the responsibility for what happens in your life. I understand that the temptation is great, but pity myself. Just at that moment, when you are internally accept this decision: «I am the author of the failures and the creator of its success» - you will gain the power About illusions Get rid of the illusion that you can change other people. Subconsciously, we all suffer this naive error, and as a result suffer in the truest sense of the word. < People changing circumstances only , the rest - a deception of perception. Let others be the other, and at some point you even begin to enjoy it.

About Love
People now it seems that they can indefinitely choose their life partner, a perfect and unique. The illusion of unlimited choice - a terrible misconception. < If not everyone, then every other person you can find "the very». It would be naive to wait "happy meeting" before the onset of full loneliness.

The weakness
This is sad news, but there's nothing to do about it: we need another strong
About the work
Every normal person wants to a comfortable retirement, and the sooner, the better, and it is desirable - right now, right away. It is a chimera. And not because that comfortably pension can not be, therefore, that the person to work
About children
We have children, to understand what is true love, to experience true love, to be true love. About the problems
Learn to underestimate rather than overestimate their problems. For our psyche, which is itself in this matter did not understand anything, it is better to hear that the problem is a breeze than a giant. And instead of thinking, "My life has no meaning" - I think that it denied your problems. If we are so easily able to devalue their own lives, why do not we redirect its convicting sting and not devalue depreciate our life problems?

About the goodness < br> Do not waste your time and energy on those you care about, or even worse - to anyone who does not love you. In this world, a great many people that live life - in joy. Just do not have to be closed and suspicious. < Believe me, being open and kind, you have nothing to lose.

I really liked this statement most intelligent person! In reality, people do not miserable certain things, and ideas about them, and everyone has the right to change it at any time, believe me!

Tell a friend about this article, and wish them good luck with all my heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting