"Wheel of attention" method: a magical way to realize the desired goals.

We create our own destiny. We, and only we have the power to change your life for the better ... and helps us in the creation of the universe is generous happiness that gladly helps execution of the most cherished dreams
The main thing - to know exactly what you want to get, because the uncertainty is not only depressing, but also interferes with moving forward. < «Website» will tell you, How to understand the dreams and turn them in the near future to implement the ideas!

The method of "Wheel of attention" writers Esther and Jerry Hicks - that's salvation that you probably are looking for right now. Take a little time for yourself - you will not regret

Wheel vnimaniya

Relax, turn on soft music!. Nothing should bother you, it is desirable that no one is distracted. Comfort so calm Draw in the center of the sheet of A4 paper a big circle, and in the middle - another small circle (about 5-6 cm in diameter) Close your eyes and taste. to deal with their emotions. Tell yourself: "I know exactly what I do not want to. < So what do I want? » When the dream becomes clear in your understanding, write it in the center of a small circle. The space outside is divided into 12 parts. Now, the aim is ready! Now you need to lay down a plan of action. Write in the immune cells of 12 arguments to convince you of the need for the implementation of desire. All statements must be mindful and well thought out. You feel a burst of energy and a positive attitude? Yes, Drop anxiety and uncertainty, because you will do it! For example, you want to learn how to drive a car. So write down 12 emotional evidence that will convince you that your desire is worth some effort!

Sometimes it is useful to drop all cases, to understand a little confidence and hope. When you feel that it's time to change something , but you do not know where to start, take advantage of this effective method.

Let all your dreams will soon come true, because you deserve only the best!

Tags

See also

New and interesting