Aloe vera on the windowsill: how to grow a home doctor. I managed!

Perhaps everyone has heard about the healing properties of aloe vera ... I, for example, in admiration of this plant! How many can remember, always standing on the windowsill pot of aloe vera.

Long ago, my grandmother taught me grow aloe vera from the kids (basal shoots). The process is so fascinated me, and the effect of aloe juice was so impressed that I now recommend to friends to try to make friends with this plant!

Aloe home usloviyahSamoe complicated in this case - to get Babe of the aloe vera. Because this kind of aloe is the most useful.

You need
crock soil for growing cactus shards, gravel or expanded clay ( for drainage) knife blade aloe Vera water korneobrazovatel (optional) < br>
Kids (basal shoots) are part of the adult plant. For planting suitable for kids who have formed no less than 4 leaves grown already up to 5 cm in height.

The easiest way to separate the shoots of the adult bush during seasonal transplants: it is easier to see the location of their connection. Gently remove the sapling, trying not to damage the roots. ​​

Select the appropriate-sized clay pot with a drainage hole necessarily. At the bottom of the pot mound drainage layer and top soil for cactus.

Make a recess in the ground, so that he freely fit the roots of the shoot. Great if you have a rooting stimulant

Put the pot in a well lit place, but not in direct sunlight. Aloe watered only after the complete drying of the upper layer of the earth, taking care not to pereuvlazhnyat soil. This can cause root rot and provoke the appearance of pests (mealybugs and scale insects). Cut off the leaves of the young plants for medicinal purposes can be only 2 months later.

It is difficult to overestimate the healing power of green doctor! Aloe vera juice - a valuable component of many cosmetics, its topically applied for the treatment of burns, wounds, cuts, dermatitis, arthritis ... Healing drink with aloe juice ingestion increases the tone the body and the immune system, this tool is used for constipation and colitis
Tell your friends how useful it is to have a houseplant !

Tags

See also

New and interesting