What does he make of the cover of the "Coca-Cola", save real money! And it's so easy ...

If you have a sweet syringe, I envy! I always wanted to have this extremely useful thing in the kitchen ... but did not work out.

Because I could not pass up such a brilliant idea: it turns out, you can make a perfect nozzle syringe from a simple plastic cover! Satisfied with the result, just shine ...

Syringe kremaTebe need
plastic cap Toothpick Lighter Scissors pliers

Manufacturing
Cut the tip of a toothpick scissors. Example, if you can keep the cap pliers: for it will have to hold over the fire

! Heat the lighter surface of the lid and gently begin to pierce it with a toothpick.

It turns out!

Take out a toothpick, wipe the surface of the cover with alcohol. Cut the nozzle tip of the syringe.

Unusual sweet syringe is almost ready! It remains to tighten the lid, fill the bottle with cream and start cooking experiments ...

Watch the video on how to do utterly simple but functional thing! Conquering the ingenuity of this guy.

Show your friends how to make a cake for a syringe in a matter of minutes! I'm sure they do not know about this ... Long live the delicious desserts, decorated with cream!

Tags

See also

New and interesting