She threw one aspirin tablet into a washing machine. The effect - perfect!

This tip saved my favorite T-shirt! Who would have thought that regular aspirin tablet lying around in the kitchen cabinet, able to compete with the stain remover on the effectiveness of ...

How to make white things are not turning yellow in the wash? As display stubborn stains and return the dress perfect look? The secret I discovered my mother, and I'm so grateful to her: works great with all things bright
!

How to wash the white stuff
It's amazing snow-white clothes - it's easy! Dissolve 5 aspirin 325 mg in 8 liters of warm water. Soak items in this solution and leave at 8:00. You can pre-crushed aspirin into small pieces, so it will dissolve in the water and will be active. Add a few aspirin tablets directly into washing machine! This tool returns a radiant white even ashen things. If before washing in the machine to hold the clothes in the aspirin solution, the effect is simply stunning.

Now I know, what things wash out from unpleasant yellow spots! Aspirin has become an indispensable tool in my house, because it does not damage the fabric, but it removes fine dirt. Better than any bleach! I advise you to try, and I'm sure you stay happy with the result.

Tags

See also

New and interesting