If you put aspirin in the washing machine, the unthinkable will happen.

This advice saved my favorite tennis player! Who would have thought that an ordinary aspirin tablet, lying in the kitchen locker, is able to compete with a stain remover for effectiveness.

How to make sure that white clothes do not turn yellow when washing? How spot And bring back the perfect look? The secret was revealed to me by my mother, and I am so grateful to her: she works perfectly with all the bright things!

How to Wash White Things
  1. Amazingly white clothing is easy! Solutions of 5 aspirin tablets of 325 mg in 8 liters of warm water. Soak things in this solution and leave for 8 hours.

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos

DepositPhotos
  2. You can pre-shatter aspirin into small pieces, so it dissolves faster in water and will be more active.

DepositPhotos
  3. Add some aspirin right into the washing machine! This remedy will return a radiant whiteness even to gray things. If you hold your clothes in an aspirin solution before washing in a typewriter, the effect will be simply stunning.

DepositPhotos

Now I know, laundry from unpleasant yellow spots! Aspirin has become an indispensable remedy in my home because it does not damage tissue, but at the same time removes contaminants. Better than any bleach! I suggest you try it, and I'm sure you'll be happy with the result.

Tags

See also

New and interesting