17 most important phrases that have left the world Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali was not just a boxer. Not just a champion. The world will remember him also for his wisdom, and active citizenship. He called himself "the greatest." And he was right. Few people know, but Ali led a 32-year struggle with Parkinson's disease. Three-time world heavyweight champion died with dignity and remain forever in our hearts.

Disgustingmen.com Website publishes the most important words spoken by Muhammad Ali. He had something to share with the world.

My hardest fight - with Parkinson's disease. No, it does not hurt. It is hard to explain. I definitely feel: if I would pray more, I keep the faith? God is put to the test of all great men.

I'm starting to count only sit-ups after the legs start to hurt. Because it's the only thing that should be considered. This is what will make you a champion.

Sun is always somewhere, but shines.

Silence is gold. But only if you can not think of a good answer.

And the world champion among heavyweights can be quite a woman.

The more we help others, the more we help ourselves.

When George (Foreman) regained the title, it's great to hurt me to the quick. Also I wanted to go back. But then it was morning - it was time to go for a jog. I went back to bed and said. "Well, I'm still the greatest»

The battle is won or lost far away from witnesses. This happens behind the front lines, in the gym, on the road. Long before I start to dance under those lights.

Hail to your children, even when they do not behave as you would like.

I am the greatest. I've said it before, he learned who I am. I realized that if I said that, this is enough to convince the rest of the world.

"Impossible" - it's just a word that scattered small people. People who want to live in peace and comfort, which they will present to someone. So say those who do not want to explore danuyu them the power to change it. "It is impossible" - is not a fact. This opinion is. Do the impossible is always a potential. "Impossible" - a word that is only temporary. Nothing is impossible.

What I do not understand, it's war.

Life in our little,
And all of it will soon pass.
But do something for God -
And it will never die.

via lifter.com.ua/post/3331

Tags

See also

New and interesting