A plumber from Ireland

Irishman Tony Kelly, who now lives in Louisville, Kentucky, and works there as a plumber accidentally hit the home of boxer Muhammad Ali on his birthday. Kelly visited the sportsman on Friday, January 17, when that was in '72.
Continued under the cut

As the plumber, the day he was working in a house not far from the house of Ali. He himself did not know, but his US colleagues told him this information. In recognition of Kelly, he did not believe their words and felt that they play it. However, I decided to go to the specified address colleagues, to get them to clean water.
When the plumber rang the doorbell at home boxer, he opened Ali's wife, Yolanda. After a conversation with a woman Kelly explained that he is a big fan of the boxer and asked for permission to enter. The wife of an athlete allowed him, and he met with one of their favorite athletes.
After that Yolanda Kelly took a photo with Ali, and he said goodbye to the couple went to a meeting with colleagues, which showed the resulting photograph. "They could not hold me. But they were shocked when they saw my photo with Ali. It was cool, "- shared his impressions of the Irishman, who left the United States in 2012 after marrying an American.
Muhammad Ali, one of the world's most famous athletes, the last 30 years struggling with Parkinson's disease. At the initial stage of an incurable disease did not affect the clarity of his mind, so he did not abandon the social and charitable activities.

--img2--

Source: lenta.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting