The kid was born perfectly healthy. I was speechless when I learned Age Moms!

Doctors around the world plunged into shock because of this case. In a good way, of course. The birth of a healthy baby is definitely a special moment. But there is something in this story that is at once surprising, shock, joy and tears.

Doctors call it stubborn, silly family member, but no one does not fully Experience why this mom went through it all. The fact that Daldzhinder Kaur (Daljinder Kaur) 72 years. She married 46 years, but over the years it has not managed to become pregnant.

Kaur really wanted a baby. At 70 years old she began to prepare for the in vitro fertilization procedure, and 72, she managed to get pregnant. No one could believe it. It's a miracle!

Kaur admitted: "The doctor told me that in all the years of his practice, he never met a more stubborn woman than I am. But I think it is this trait of character I am today - Mama »

Initially, doctors refused to carry out this procedure Kaur. But she insisted. A woman can even feed your baby breast! The pair is well aware that maybe they will not be able to see how their son is older, but the doctors asked them to remain optimistic.

We sincerely wish a healthy baby, and Kaur and her husband live up to the grandchildren!

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting