A woman pump out 12 liters of fat from the hips to her feet Acquired Human Kind

40-year-old Englishwoman Faye Rogers Harris with the help of gastric band slimmed down to 63, 5 kg, but she could not manage to tone your legs. And as it turned out, this prevented the disease.

It began to look leg Fei after liposuction, during which were rolled back 12 liters of fat, with its 92-inch hips

So a woman's feet looked before surgery

The survey found that women lipedema, a disease characterized by the accumulation of fat in the lower part of the body, most commonly in the legs. Lipedema forced legs Faye grow, increasing the number of fat cells, and passing all the normal limits

"My legs were so big that they are rubbed against each other starting from the top of the inner thigh and ending knee, causing me to be extremely uncomfortable and often it came even before the bleeding," - said Faye Rogers Harris
< br>

Parents and friends of Fay supported both morally and financially

"They said they always love me no matter what my weight, but I think they always knew how important it was for me to change my appearanceĀ»

"It can happen to women of all sizes, from thin persons and to women with obesity, but, in contrast to the usual fat, fat is accumulated due lipedemy can not be lost through diet and exercise," - said Ann dance, the plastic surgeon who performed surgery on the legs Faye

For the first time in many years, I am happy and pleased with the way I look, "- said Faye

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting