Korea announced the successful launch of "kwangmyŏngsŏng program-4" space satellite with the launch vehicle & quot; Unha-3
& quot ;. North Korea has launched a ballistic missile on Sunday from the Baikonur "Shohei" on the west coast. Before that North Korea was only one confirmed with the launch of a space satellite.
Based on the fact that there are no signals from the satellite is no one able to get, as well as due to the fact that the rocket "Unha-3" is a civil modification of an intercontinental ballistic missile "Taepodong-2", some countries fear that in reality Korea under the guise of cosmic test increases its military power and test an ICBM.
For the first time North Korea has announced the successful launch of more satellites in 1998
. But this launch, as well as a couple who followed him, have not been found to be successful in other countries. It proved successful launch of 12 December 2012 - then the satellite into orbit "kwangmyŏngsŏng-3" was launched, which was confirmed even in the US aerospace defense command. Thus, North Korea became the 10th space power capable of launching satellites of their own rocket-carriers, in what it surpassed even South Korea. Уже then
US authorities, Japan, South Korea, France, Russia and other countries, as well as the European Union and the United Nations Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General expressed serious concern in connection with the launch, which, they say, violates the requirement of UN resolutions 1718 and 1874 of 2009 on the inadmissibility of the use of ballistic missiles to start something, and urged North Korea to refrain from launching.
It drew violent reaction and environmentalists, tells of the terrible consequences of the spill propellant in the ocean. North Korea, in response stated that it insists on its sovereign right to launch satellites and use of outer space for peaceful purposes.
About the upcoming start rocket was known in advance
- North Korea, as expected, it has warned the world community . 5 February, it became known that the missile is already dressed and soon will be ready for launch.
In the night from Saturday to Sunday, launching another rocket, North Korea again caused a active bubbling
in a number of countries. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said that the move violates UN Security Council resolution. US authorities said
its intention to tighten sanctions on Pyongyang if it will not give up his plan. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon urged North Korea to "stop provocative actions" and comply with the obligations to the international community.
Shortly after the launch of Japanese authorities said
, that fragments of the missile fell into the sea outside the zone, which notified the DPRK . One fragment of Tokyo information fell into the 150 kilometers to the west of the Korean Peninsula in the Yellow Sea, the second at 250 km south-west of the Korean Peninsula in the East China Sea, the third - two kilometers to the south of Japan in the Pacific Ocean. At the crash site (presumably the second stage of the rocket) has rushed the representatives of South Korea and the United States.
In connection with the launch of the UN Security Council held an emergency session on Sunday without delay: to crush the US Security Council with a view to taking them serious measures against the DPRK. The Security Council adopted press statement
states that conducted the launch, "like any other launches using ballistic technology, even if they are classified as a satellite launch or launch of space shuttle ", contributes to the development of nuclear weapons technology. In the coming days, the Security Council has threatened to adopt a new resolution containing the measures to meet "these serious violations».
In the meantime, for alleged satellite trajectory can be followed on the website
, trying to get him signals until it does not work.
Whether the satellite is operational if it is launched - it remains to be seen. So far, only shows that the idea of North Korea as a country without industry and technology, more distorted.