Scientists - the light? Boxer and biologist

We rest in Egypt, once two of my friends in different hotels at different times. And faced with the same problem.

The story of a boxer.

Dmitry: "We were sitting in the room after sunset. And here I see an ant crawling on the floor, so healthy, we are not found. At first I did not pay attention, and then look further, and behind it ... even begin to figure out where. As a result, a brief search found: crawling out from under the balcony door. I took sneakers and began to destroy them. Ants, by the way, turned out to be very strong, their impact sneakers, and he will lie down a second, then straighten the limbs and crawling like a terminator on about their business. I beat them, beat them and more and more called to the aid of his son. Bashed them together slippers and end in the not. Midnight fought, not enough sleep. In the morning we went to the hotel to complain about insects. We arrive, show, on the floor and nothing else. These ants do not appear during the day and all the fallen, apparently, with a claimed. We decided that the ants are gone and settled down. The next night, the same story. Only the sun went down - they are right there. My son and again at midnight on guard again did not get enough sleep. Leaving a few corpses as evidence. We showed the local ant corpses, they were like, look, shrugged. On the third night the same story. Morning did not wait, administrator grabbed by the collar and showed ant army. The next day we moved to another room, and the old number ordered treatment against insects. »

Story biologist.

Victor: "I see an ant crawling in the room, I know that they do not walk alone. He started playing. Where are the others and where crawl. He clarified that crawl out from under the balcony door. I took my wife perfume of wet cotton wool rubbed threshold through which the crawling ants. Everything else we slept peacefully. You see, ants are guided by Ferron track, if they stop to wipe creep into the room. »

FridaSwanhild

Tags

See also

New and interesting