Weather forecast on BBC: «P **** n how cold!"

The prudish England, on one of the most famous in the world of television was out of the ordinary and funny event. Perturbed presenter all over the country said dirty word (many times), and for her it was nothing! Received Website heartily amused by this story. Here it is:

Scandalous phrase several times fell from the lips of Carol during OB direct inclusion of the National Park North York Moors (North Yorkshire) when asked her colleagues Bill Tarnbilla:

- And now we find out about the weather Carol, - he said. - Carol, it seems you have there is pretty cool?
- Not a word, Billy, - she said. - < n where n **** as the cold.
- I'm sorry, you said? - I asked several zonked Tarnbill.
- P **** n. How. Cold - rapped every word Carol.

And then he added:

- Damn cold. As an Eskimo in the ass. Such Dubakov that absolute, full n **** y ».
- Clearly, - he concluded Mr. Tarnbil.
- Hmm, well, maybe even some details of weather forecast ...
- No. P **** i like cold. Maybe a little rain in Scotland and the north. Well, I mean, I did not check, but it is quite a reasonable assumption. And now, when I told you all this, I have to get away from this windswept Piglet and to find a warm place where you can drink a good cup of coffee.

After this monologue, Carol threw the microphone, still mumbling something about what it is - a respected expert, not a trained penguin.

After this incident, the leadership BBC has publicly stated that in relation to Miss Kirkwood not follow any sanctions, because the «After examining all of the circumstances, we came to the conclusion that on Friday morning in North Yorkshire, and in fact was n * *** u like the cold! »

via mixstuff.ru/archives/99018

Tags

See also

New and interesting