Brilliant answer Zuckerberg to comment on Facebook

Last Sunday, Mark Zuckerberg published a note in your profile on Facebook about his plans for this year:

«At the beginning of each year I set myself the goal in terms of self-development. In the past year I have to read two books each month to learn Chinese and learn every day with a new person.

In 2016 year I set myself the task to create a simple artificial intelligence, so he helped me with the chores around the house. Something like an electronic butler.

I spend a lot of time working with the engineers at major technical projects. After all these acquired knowledge I can create something on their own. "

blockquote> By this post have been thousands of comments, but one stood out: a phrase my grandmother.

«I always tell my grandchildren:" Meet in the school with botanists, they can also be Mark Zuckerberg! »

blockquote> And Zuckerberg wrote a brilliant answer:

«But it would be better to call them to be botanists, so that they themselves could become the next successful inventors!»

blockquote>

via www.buzzfeed.com/michaelblackmon/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-comment?bffbmain&utm_term=.spxLnZKPal#.iaWwYqLgJy

Tags

See also

New and interesting