8 coolest photos of animals from the community «National Geographic»

Photos from all serdtsaV his last job, which was called "Animals, whom we love," Community «National Geographic» asked its readers to show their love for the creatures that share the world with us.

"Your approach can range from portraits with individual animals that interact with individuals, to the image of your observations of the animals in the landscape, in the streets, in parks, or in zoos," said Robin Schwartz, photographer and curator job. The task was carried out on June 23. Here are the 8 most interesting images of animals, providing readers.

1. Slonёnok

Photo and comment: Julia Kyums

«I met this slonёnka when filming a program about his rehabilitation in Assam, India. Elephant lost his mother at the time of the flood. I spent much time with him, and very much attached to him. When I finally was going to leave, I turned only once to look at the building in which he lived. He got up on his hind legs, and looked at me through the window. The look in his eyes was amazing human at the moment, and I saw in those eyes something universal, universal, something very expressive ».

blockquote> 2. Cat and krysa

Photo and comment: Meg Fireplace

«Maybe our cat Sonic was too old, or too lazy to include your basic instinct. Or perhaps our rat Rosie was too blind or too naive to fear. Or maybe ... there is simply no rules when it comes to family love ».

blockquote> 3. What does the fox?

Photo and commentary: E. Sanchez

«I'm a big fan of the foxes, and when I had the chance to save a little fox (I have it second, the first was a male), I just could not resist it. In this photograph it for about 12 weeks. Now she lives in the house, and when grow up, I will translate it into the cell from the outside, where the first fox lives. She had three brothers and they are likely to feel not nearly as good, if not alive. I know that most people are now thinking: she has to live in the wild ».

blockquote> 4. Transportation koshek

Photo and comment: Juan Fontaine

«lucky cat lover their pets through the streets of Hiroshima».

blockquote> 5. Oh, deer!

Photo and comment: Juan Fontaine

«In the surrounding area of ​​Kyoto you can find a village called Nara. There's all the parks and temples are filled with wild and loose deer. You can pet them and feed them. The people here are amazing with respect for animals and plants. In this photo you can see a group of students during a visit to one of the main temples. They belong to the deer as if they - their classmates ».

blockquote> 6. Sacred korova

Photo and comment: Henrik Kaarskholm

«The appearance of a sick cow in the herd strongly disturbs every farmer, and although the farmer has more than 400 head of cattle, he is very worried that some of his animals ill. Because he knows them all, he raised each of these cows. To appease their cows during treatment, he sits down at them ».

blockquote> 7. Fish fed from butylochki

Photo and comment: Stephanie Amaudruz

«See in Asia, as people fed the goldfish, as well as in Europe, we are feeding the pigeons - is common. The idea is to create a harmonious form, throwing food in certain areas of the pond. Whether it is just to have fun. Fish feeding bottle is also a popular attraction ».

blockquote> 8. The horse has loshad

Photo and comment: Byron Inggs

«Upon arrival at the lodge, Jonathan, in the National Park Sehlabathebe, Lesotho, our horses began to celebrate its liberation from the burden. How could I not take advantage of the light in the afternoon? Photos I'm done with the help of Canon EF, and the 22-millimeter wide-angle lens ».

blockquote>
via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting